PM Prayut: Government agencies must work transparently

webfact

PM Prayut: Government agencies must work transparently

PM.jpg

File photo

BANGKOK, 9th February 2018 (NNT) – The Prime Minister, Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha, has urged government agencies to operate with transparency, in a move to raise people's confidence and positive perception of the state sector. 

Gen. Prayut presided over a ceremony to present awards to government agencies with excellent financial practices. In this event, a total of 22 agencies received 24 awards. 

The Prime Minister congratulated the winners and called on all government agencies to be prepared and and adapt to social changes. He said the agencies have to respect the law and move together with a proper checks-and-balances mechanism. 

Regarding the Thai Niyom (Thai-ism) campaign, the Prime Minister said the projects in this campaign should focus on providing training courses and capability enhancement to low-income earners, which would require teams of government officials to learn more about villagers in areas across the country.

He said the projects would then drive forward local development, answering the needs of the local people.

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2018-02-09

25 minutes ago, webfact said:

to learn more about villagers in areas across the country.

it isnt like a team of farang who had never been to thailand are the govt now; 

thais do not know thais ? the current bunch's friends, neighbors,relatives , this generation and the previous 2, originate non-urban; and the current bunch does not know ?

46 minutes ago, webfact said:

Gen. Prayut presided over a ceremony to present awards to government agencies with excellent financial practices. In this event, a total of 22 agencies received 24 awards. 

The PM gives himself yet another media opportunity and makes a big thing of 22 agencies receiving awards for excellent financial practices.

Does that imply the other 100,000+ government agencies (excluding local government agencies) were not worthy of such an award? 

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha, has urged government agencies to operate with transparency,

Just as transparant as you were when people asked where your huge capital came from?

Or as transparant as your DPM was when asked about where his watch collection came from?

5 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

But the leader also has to work with transparency, but this guy does not know the meaning of transparency, as corruption is all he can see. lets see new handbag or shall he who rules prefers a watch

True - transparency either applies to all or none. 

But as usual here, it's always do as we say, following our rules, which of course don't apply to us!

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Government agencies must work transparently

. . . transparently . . . is that clear? Just how this guy keeps a straight face is worthy of an Academy award. I wish he'd be 100% transparent on the subject of how much pre-planning went into the Coup. We all know he denied there was any planning . . . how transparently honest was he then, I wonder.

Blah, blah, blah - lie after lie, nonsense after nonsense, intelligence-insult after intelligence-insult, idiocy after idiocy, Cretin of Cretins - on and on it goes. 

As the English would say: 'Give it a break, mate! No one believes a bloody word or even syllable you say' (except one or two on Thaivisa Forum!).

PM Prayut: Government agencies must work transparently without article 44, but:

Article 44 can be a fast cure for critical problems that cannot be solved quickly.

"For those who are innocent, whether Thai or foreigner, there is nothing to be afraid of,"

I've become native now. What should I do with it? 

The Prime Minister, Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha, has urged government agencies to operate with transparency, in a move to raise people's confidence and positive perception of the state sector. 

So why not start with the DPM and the watches fiasco...............

Thailand is my home and I am deeply concerned for its future but i feel this country is reaching a choking point ,,with endless bable from shamless old stuck politicans,corruption,,lawlessness , tourism, pollution, over pricing, education etc etc..it just seems out of control..and every step they make, they sink further into a quagmire of lies and cover ups.. masked with promises, photo opps and pie charts and thais smiling with ''thumbs up''.....memo to Thailand ''Get some help''.,you are broken

On 09/02/2018 at 7:13 AM, Ossy said:

. . . transparently . . . is that clear? Just how this guy keeps a straight face is worthy of an Academy award. I wish he'd be 100% transparent on the subject of how much pre-planning went into the Coup. We all know he denied there was any planning . . . how transparently honest was he then, I wonder.

Afternoon Ossy

top post that .. ? .. 

Archived