Patent pending! Electric samlor wows the internet!

webfact

Patent pending! Electric samlor wows the internet!

3pm.jpg

Picture: Tnews

TNews reported on a video that is wowing the Thai internet that shows two men riding in an electric tricycle they have made themselves.

The Thai media said that it has disc brakes and can be plugged in like a phone.

Even big bikes get out of the way and keep to the left when this baby comes along, they said.

The video came from Yutthapong Thipaksorn on Facebook and appeared to be based in the province of Buriram in Thailand's north-east.

Source: Tnews

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-02-09

Let's applaud the electric powered vehicle and ignore that it has no tax, no mandatory insurance, no lights no registration plates , illegally carry passengers, no safety helmets......Wait, what am I saying?......Oh, silly me it's the independent nation of Buriram where Thai law does not apply.

8 hours ago, PatOngo said:

The Thai Niyom Tesla! Elon Musk, eat your heart out!

Or at least launch it into space and have it orbit a suitable planet. Uranus would probably be best.

Stick a fake Somchai in flip flops on it with a bottle of Lao Khao and put Thailand in the space race.

On TVF  is  an obvious  target  for  the  knockers!

So  go  on then...ignore  the  initiative,  the fact  that it  works, that  it's  creators   are probably  uneducated practical  people who succeeded  in  something  made of  scrap.

Be  content  in  your scathing  negativity as  an excuse  for  buying  or   wanting  to  buy a  Lexus simply  because  you are  too lazy or ignorant to  bother  personally  doing  the simple  tasks  the   service   contract  does  for  you  at  at  superfluous  cost.

I prefer  to  congratulate  them  even if  the  unit is  not  completely unique. No less  so that  the  home  built wheelchair accomodating self  drive units  I  have seen.

Necessity is  the  mother of  good  invention.

Archived