Bringing Frozen Sausage Into Thailand

toolpush

try rather dried ones or in a tin/jar.

generally all meats and fish are a no-no - you got a better chance bringing it in if they are properly packed and preserved

Thanks for the update, LT. I was going by an American in Samui. Montana Saloon. Friends bring him beef hotdogs, fish, crab, etc, every year. But, maybe I missed something in his telling of the story...

• 3 weeks later...
I have friends coming from America. I would like to know if they can bring frozen meat products through customs at the airport.

In the past we've brought frozen sausages from Australia to Thailand without any problem at all. We were only limited by the amount of luggage we could bring.

We've found a good producer of sausages now so we don't even bother.

I have friends coming from America. I would like to know if they can bring frozen meat products through customs at the airport.

In the past we've brought frozen sausages from Australia to Thailand without any problem at all. We were only limited by the amount of luggage we could bring.

Well don't stop there!

Where?

Well don't stop there!

Where?

A couple of friends of ours have been making Pork and Beef Australian snags. Fantastic to be honest with you. Taste just like back home at our butcher. I think they got our butchers recipe... LOL

They are located in Phuket but ship anywhere in Thailand.