Iranian intercepted in Thailand using false passport was on his way to London

snoop1130

1 hour ago, Happy enough said:

what's wrong with that. Looks like Glastonbury. Just get the Polish to clean it up ; )

I hope you do realise just how much the polish helped us in the 2nd world war or have you forgot? comments like that come from ignorant feeble people. If you said that about a Jew you would end up in nick, thankfully the UK has rid its self of people like this. Now you know why locals hate farangs so much

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, wakeupplease said:

I hope you do realise just how much the polish helped us in the 2nd world war or have you forgot? comments like that come from ignorant feeble people. If you said that about a Jew you would end up in nick, thankfully the UK has rid its self of people like this.

i know how much the Polish did for the UK. Spent a while living opposite the Polish memorial and club in Balham whilst we sorted my Wifes passport. Best thing about the Poles, they worked hard and had a sense of humour. Oh and some of the girls were hot. not as hot as my Mrs though. thankfully Thailand has ridded itself of you mate.

2 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

i know how much the Polish did for the UK. Spent a while living opposite the Polish memorial and club in Balham whilst we sorted my Wifes passport. Best thing about the Poles, they worked hard and had a sense of humour. Oh and some of the girls were hot. not as hot as my Mrs though. thankfully Thailand has ridded itself of you mate.

So why slag them off then? No it has not old man, look what happened and you will see who did the got rid of. Hot as my Mrs another big joke mate but I hope she is enjoying your money and when it runs out well wait and see time.

Just staying there shows you support the corruption, live in >hit die in >hit No morals

7 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

So why slag them off then? No it has not old man, look what happened and you will see who did the got rid of. Hot as my Mrs another big joke mate but I hope she is enjoying your money and when it runs out well wait and see time.

Just staying there shows you support the corruption, live in >hit die in >hit No morals

it was a joke about the polish mate. hardly slagging them off. my mrs has seen me broke years ago and stuck by me. just please do me a favour. stop putting this place and it's people down. i can assure you people here have morals

**and don't refer to me as old man. i'm 40 <deleted>. am hoping for a good few more years yet

14 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

Well done immigration, one more bad guy stopped on the way to the Uk. :thumbsup:

Anyone traveling on a false or stolen passport , should be jailed 10 years straightaway

on terrorism charges.

Unless He/She has a very very good reason for this. 

IS issues maybe?

12 hours ago, upena said:

Guessing the Thai Immigration Officer in Phuket that let him in is still working.

I'd guess Immigration in Phuket did flag him.  They had his itinerary on their computers and probably elected to bust him in BKK where they have better detention facilities.  They were just waiting for him to get off the plane. You can see in the photo in the linked story that he was stopped in the area just past the arrival gate.

4 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

it was a joke about the polish mate. hardly slagging them off. my mrs has seen me broke years ago and stuck by me. just please do me a favour. stop putting this place and it's people down. i can assure you people here have morals

Joke then it was in bad taste as you implied the Polish where rubbish collectors only which is very wrong so you started it with your ignorance of what they did for Europe in ww2. So you are at fault for doing so.

I have family local and never suggest by my comments here they are below me, you miss the point as TV shows every day, its those who are corrupt, lie murder and deceive that my comments are aimed at, the rest of the locals have such a hard life its shameful just reading about it. But as always the majority who are fine people loose out because of the few.

You slag off the UK a lot, one has to ask why?

17 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

Joke then it was in bad taste as you implied the Polish where rubbish collectors only which is very wrong so you started it with your ignorance of what they did for Europe in ww2. So you are at fault for doing so.

I have family local and never suggest by my comments here they are below me, you miss the point as TV shows every day, its those who are corrupt, lie murder and deceive that my comments are aimed at, the rest of the locals have such a hard life its shameful just reading about it. But as always the majority who are fine people loose out because of the few.

You slag off the UK a lot, one has to ask why?

when did i slag off the UK? Admit it, you'd rather be here

i'm a staunch royalist and would never put it down the way you put down this place

The age of crossing borders with a fake passport via air travel is over.  There might be a few spots in the back of beyond where electricity and communication is scarce, and the local officials can think of better things to do with frontier budget money than maintaining the equipment, like, let's say, a remote crossing  between Angola and DRC.  Other than that, once they put the PP through a scanner it's all in the hands of the digital data coming through.

Amazed that some people haven't figured this out.

But perhaps this fellow was due to pick up a package at his BKK transfer...

17 hours ago, cedel said:

They can earn good money from wherever they want just by trading online cryptocurrencies...

Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

from wherever they want, so why is he risking his neck with a false passport, if it was that easy, Prick!

9 hours ago, Happy enough said:

when did i slag off the UK? Admit it, you'd rather be here

i'm a staunch royalist and would never put it down the way you put down this place

Your loosing it man go read your old comments, yep I can see you are but not British r . Would it not be funny to know that some of us ain't broke like you said you where and can afford to be in two places on the same day and not just once a year maybe twice a month, keep guessing it's fun to read.

3 hours ago, bendejo said:

The age of crossing borders with a fake passport via air travel is over.  There might be a few spots in the back of beyond where electricity and communication is scarce, and the local officials can think of better things to do with frontier budget money than maintaining the equipment, like, let's say, a remote crossing  between Angola and DRC.  Other than that, once they put the PP through a scanner it's all in the hands of the digital data coming through.

Amazed that some people haven't figured this out.

But perhaps this fellow was due to pick up a package at his BKK transfer...

Not really.

The scanners really only read the bio page and if said person has a visa etc.

If a photo is replaced in a original passport for example, that person will get through if it

isn't picked up.

There's fake passports and fake passports. The expensive ones are really hard to detect.

There are hundreds of people still travelling on either fraudulent or fraudulently obtained passports.

It's very hard these days to use forged passports in most modern countries.

Biometrics, electronic visas and sophisticated security features including holographic photos make it almost impossible to forge documents or even try photo substitution.

It's much more common now to buy a genuine passport, preferably EU, and hope to get a less than competent border official who doesn't carefully compare holder with photo. 

3 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Your loosing it man go read your old comments, yep I can see you are but not British r . Would it not be funny to know that some of us ain't broke like you said you where and can afford to be in two places on the same day and not just once a year maybe twice a month, keep guessing it's fun to read.

Reading both your posts it looks like you are the angry one losing it. Just my perception

3 hours ago, Will27 said:

If a photo is replaced in a original passport for example, that person will get through if it

isn't picked up.

Newer UK PP's have the photo printed onto the page , so, the whole page would have to be replaced , rather than just a photo

On 2/11/2018 at 9:00 AM, Old Croc said:

It's very hard these days to use forged passports in most modern countries.

Biometrics, electronic visas and sophisticated security features including holographic photos make it almost impossible to forge documents or even try photo substitution.

It's much more common now to buy a genuine passport, preferably EU, and hope to get a less than competent border official who doesn't carefully compare holder with photo. 

I read once the the most frequent use for stolen passports is harvesting the pages with prior visa stamps to use in creating a forged passport, making it look well used.  Apparently, brand new passports arouse suspicion. 

7 minutes ago, dddave said:

I read once the the most frequent use for stolen passports is harvesting the pages with prior visa stamps to use in creating a forged passport, making it look well used.  Apparently, brand new passports arouse suspicion. 

There are security features in even the stitching used to put passports together.

Under a high powered microscope it's easy to spot when passports have been re-stitched. 

Yes, brand new documents can arouse suspicion. 

18 minutes ago, dddave said:

Although many visas now have the passport number written on the visas

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/02/2018 at 10:22 AM, The Deerhunter said:

Don't you mean Swedish?  Me being cynical and attempting black humour (also - again.)

For Acemaker and sandrabbit:  Sweden being the country with all the apparently Muslim rape problems described in politically correct Government documents as being committed by "Asians."  Just search at Google or Youtube under "Sweden Rape."

• 1 month later...

Why make such a ridiculous roundabout journey? This guy could have easily crossed the Iranian-Turkish border illegally to Turkey, then to Greece and he would eventually make it to London. Just ask the people smugglers - millions of foreigners have successfully entered Europe over the last few years alone.

Archived