Turkish man found dead in Koh Chang hotel room - no suspicious circumstances, say police.

rooster59

Turkish man found dead in Koh Chang hotel room - no suspicious circumstances, say police.

136649.jpg

Image: Tnews

Police on Koh Chang were called to the Arunee Resort on White Sand beach after cleaners noticed a foul smell emanating from a locked room.

They got a spare key and found 61 year old Hasan Gungor lying naked beside the bed.

Police said he had been dead for about 3 days and had probably died from a disease he was being treated for. He had many kinds of pharmaceutical drugs in the room.

There were no suspicious circumstances but the body was take for an autopsy. 

Mr Gungor had checked in on January 30th and was due to leave yesterday when he was found.

Source: Tnews

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-02-10

23 minutes ago, Get Real said:

No! Not suspicious at all. I see as a perfectly normal thing to walk around naked all alone in a hotel room. After that just fall down dead beside my bed.

Just another case wrapped up and ready to eat.

I suppose that they did mean that there were no suspicious circumstances , like the door wasnt broken, there had been no struggle , no theft and things like that .

There were no circumstances that led them to suspicion, even though, an autoposy will be carried out

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I suppose that they did mean that there were no suspicious circumstances , like the door wasnt broken, there had been no struggle , no theft and things like that .

There were no circumstances that led them to suspicion, even though, an autoposy will be carried out

I suppose we have different opinions of the so called "suspicious circumstances", as in many other things.
To me it sounds like you read so many stories that you been blindsided by the law enforcement here.

However, have a nice day in dreamland as usual. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

Kind of suspicious that the padlock is on the outside and the staff opened the door with a spare key !!!

Does that mean the guy was locked in the room ??

Are you just searching for something to get suspicious about ?

Front doors usually have a key hole and also a padlock .

Is there anything in the story to suggest that he was padlocked in his room ?

2 minutes ago, Get Real said:

I suppose we have different opinions of the so called "suspicious circumstances", as in many other things.
To me it sounds like you read so many stories that you been blindsided by the law enforcement here.

However, have a nice day in dreamland as usual. :thumbsup:

O.K. What do you find suspicious about this death ?

Just now, sanemax said:

O.K. What do you find suspicious about this death ?

Please stop asking stupid questions. Make me think that you can´t read or don´t bother to. Did you read my first comment? Maybe you and your fantasy and a touch of imagination can understand that. I do doubt it, though.

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Are you just searching for something to get suspicious about ?

Front doors usually have a key hole and also a padlock .

Is there anything in the story to suggest that he was padlocked in his room ?

No I wasn't searching, it just jumped out at me from the photo.

Doesn't look like that door has a key hole, so when I read that staff opened the door with a spare key, I can only assume that they opened the padlock !!

Most cheap rooms like that do not have a key hole, they have a padlock for when you are out and maybe a couple slide bolts on the inside to keep the baddies out at night :)

5 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

Doesn't look like that door has a key hole, so when I read that staff opened the door with a spare key, I can only assume that they opened the padlock !!

Most cheap rooms like that do not have a key hole, they have a padlock for when you are out and maybe a couple slide bolts on the inside to keep the baddies out at night :)

But that would have meant that someone padlocked the guy in his room. 

8 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Please stop asking stupid questions. Make me think that you can´t read or don´t bother to. Did you read my first comment? Maybe you and your fantasy and a touch of imagination can understand that. I do doubt it, though.

I dont find it suspicious that people walk around naked in their room .

People usually do die, nothing suspicious and an elderly man who was sick, dieing .

I do not find your suspicions to be suspicious.

Do you have anything that is actually suspicious about this death ?

11 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

Every room has a keyhole on the door handle, the door knob.

As the door was open, the doorknob and keyhole would have been out of view.

1 hour ago, bsdthai said:

Always naked. I dont get it. Who the hell lives like this. Its one thing to be naked here and there but this seems to be a pretty familiar pattern. Thats suspicious in itself. Could be an easy target given his health condition. Just saying.....

He probably didnt live naked all the time , just had no clothes on when he died .

4 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Kind of suspicious that the padlock is on the outside and the staff opened the door with a spare key !!!

Does that mean the guy was locked in the room ??

Looks like a lovely "resort" too.... Horrible to die on your own in a tiny little room... RIP

Yeah Nice Aircon.  Poor guy.  Maybe  he came here for medical treatment and it didn't work.  But many people sleep naked.

4 hours ago, Get Real said:

However, have a nice day in dreamland as usual. 

i sleep naked, nothing suspicious about that, but then i sleep with my wife.  i

14 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Sorry, can´t cure that illness. :cheesy:

You regularly suggest that other people are stupid , you need to take a look in the mirror (preferable with your clothes on , as  not to arouse any suspicion) , you always seem to talk to other people in a condescending way , as I said, take a look at yourself 

10 hours ago, Get Real said:

No! Not suspicious at all. I see as a perfectly normal thing to walk around naked all alone in a hotel room. After that just fall down dead beside my bed.

Just another case wrapped up and ready to eat.

A dead, naked man, in hotel room in Thailand seems to happen often.

When I use to bar hop looking for that perfect bargirl for the night and after the fun was completed, and she left, I would be in my room naked until I was ready to go out again.

I've seen many blurred out naked dead men bodies on the news that died with or without a bargirl in their room, so if there is no apparent struggle, seems logical to assume he died from being sick.

Archived