Bar Girl invites me to go on holiday with her, is this a scam?

Bonobojt

14 minutes ago, Bonobojt said:

just to let people know, as I'm a little surprised this topic is still getting attention, I never accepted her offer of going to Phuket, I was only going to be in Thailand for 1 month and I just wanted to chill in Bangkok and get laid as much as possible, and I know not to trust bar girls. I deleted that old Line account and I'm no longer in contact with this particular bar girl. 

she was a smoker, a heavily tattooed woman, she was a party animal, drinker, she had a kid, seemed like an emotional wreck because her boyfriend cheated on her so she ran away and decided to sell her ass in Soi Cowboy...not really my type, maybe ok for a short time quickie, but for a holiday in Phuket, no thank you.

Im surprised you look down on people you seem to have much in common with! And most barmongers as well. Have a strong opinion about people, but using them is ok! 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Im surprised you look down on people you seem to have much in common with! And most barmongers as well. Have a strong opinion about people, but using them is ok! 

who said I was looking down on her ? I'm just stated the facts and didn't want my holiday ruined, I'm pretty sure woman and bar girls look down on us men from time to time. and just for the record, I haven't used a bar girl since 2016, don't need to pay for it when I have online dating, but still enjoy going to a gogo and looking at some ass now and then.

5 hours ago, Bonobojt said:

.................etc

she was a smoker, a heavily tattooed woman, she was a party animal, drinker, she had a kid, seemed like an emotional wreck because her boyfriend cheated on her so she ran away and decided to sell her ass in Soi Cowboy...not really my type, maybe ok for a short time quickie, but for a holiday in Phuket, no thank you.

Seems like the kind of bar girl you would ask for advice as to whether you should go on holiday with.

1 minute ago, William T said:

Seems like the kind of bar girl you would ask for advice as to whether you should go on holiday with her.

at the time, I was tempted, I thought with my dick and not my brain, she was an attractive woman with a great body, tan skin, big fake tits, nice arse, what 26 year old would not be tempted, but because I was only in Thailand for 4 weeks and I'm pretty happy to chill in Bangkok where there are many horny ladies, I didn't think the phuket with a bar girl that might not even give me sex idea was worth it.

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 2:40 PM, Bonobojt said:

at the time, I was tempted, I thought with my dick and not my brain, she was an attractive woman with a great body, tan skin, big fake tits, nice arse, what 26 year old would not be tempted, but because I was only in Thailand for 4 weeks and I'm pretty happy to chill in Bangkok where there are many horny ladies, I didn't think the phuket with a bar girl that might not even give me sex idea was worth it.

Is your avatar a bonobo?

Well, he wouldn't be the first to fall for such a scam and I doubt he'll be the last and I wouldn't be the least surprised if he doesn't get taken "for a ride" (a few times) in the future.

It is amazing at how many of these guys are (supposedly) so damn good looking and such masters in the bedroom that they never have to "pay" for it (but are looking for women on the internet and planning month long holidays with women they've never met, where there won't be any sex - between them at least). Uh huh.

I've gone on a couple of "holidays" with girls I've met (in bars). Many like to go to places like Koh Chang or Krabi or some other resort they've seen on the internet (or heard about from a co-worker). Some relish the opportunity to do a little "job hunting" at someone else's expense, checking to see if the grass really is greener somewhere else (or if the buffalo are stupider).

One wanted to go to her home in Laos (just for a few days). Great trip (only 4 days). Got to meet her parents and experience a little of the "village life" in rural Laos as well as a day of sightseeing in Vientiane. Obviously I was paying for everything (and I gave her the equivalent of what she could have made if she'd stayed in Pattaya) and there was no BS about not having sex, at all.

I've also gone on "holidays" to Petchabun, Chiang Mai and Sa Kaeo. Met the "families", had a great time, did a lot of sightseeing, had a lot of sex.

Some girls like the idea of having a "free holiday", especially if someone is paying for everything and they are still "earning" something (they still have to eat and take care of the family back home after all). Just like some girls would rather find a "handsum man" to stay with for a long time rather than a different one (or more) every night.

Never (in the 25 years since my first visit here) have I ever had a girl suggest that we take a month long (or more) holiday somewhere, but that there'd be no sex (after having sent nude photos). Then again, very few people mistake me for Brad Pitt or George Clooney (Steve Buscemi maybe, depending how drunk I am and they are) and I'm not picking up women on dating sites.

Oh wait, wasn't there some guy a few years ago who was trying to make a living by telling others how to "score for free" in Thailand and most of his advice centered around trying to pick up chicks from dating sites ? I forget where I read it but I recall that he kept trying to push a certain "dating site" where there was supposed to be a lot of hot women that, for some reason, couldn't find a boyfriend (even for one night) !

As for those "dating sites", many, if not most are scam jobs. A couple were outed (in Pattaya I think it was) a few years ago when it was discovered that the person who set the sites up and his wife, were the ones responding to all the guys writing messages to what they thought were poor, innocent farm girls (that looked like supermodels but were really into fat old foreign men because "me no like Thai man" and "Thai man no good, me like farang. Farang jai dee and send money to help mama or I have to go work bar in Bangkok and sell pussy"). They would send "suggestive" messages to the horn dogs and try to get them to pay for subscriptions (to get access to "private pictures" or "private chats", etc).

A lot of girls have apparently taken to posting profiles on various "dating" sites in order to boost business. They may be freelancers or they may have steady employment and are looking to make some extra on the side. (Hard to tell which ones are doing it though as almost everyone has a phone glued to their face these days. I'm surprised the dancers aren't on stage doing the 2 step shuffle with their phone an inch in front of their face.)
Generally speaking, if she looks "too good to be true" then she probably is. 

That reminds me, I should take another holiday somewhere soon. Maybe I should start looking for a woman that doesn't like "my type" and won't have sex with me and invite her along !

On 4/25/2018 at 11:12 PM, Bonobojt said:

I'm not in contact with her anymore, she moved on to the next guy when I didn't agree straight away to go with her to phuket idea.. 

So not much more to say on this topic. After chatting to some bar girls recently in person I've realised that they are just money whores and that are extremely good at pretending to like you. So I'll avoid chatting to them and stick to the normal working thai girl. 

What on gods green earth did you THINK a bargirl did?

hes surprised his hooker wants money.

Even the retarded can get laid in thailand it seems

1 minute ago, patrick kennedy said:

YOU ARE JUST HER MEAL TICKET REGARDLESS OF ANYTHING ELSE,TO BE HONEST IM WONDERING WHY YOU WOULD ASK SUCH A STUPID QUESTION ON HERE,ARE YOU FOR REAL?DID YOU HAVE TO BE INVITED TO THAILAND?PERHAPS YOU ARE JUST HAVING A LAUGH AT THE REPLY'S.ENJOY THE LAUGH.

Less of the capital letters................ otherwise your Mum won't let you use the computer....

On 6/19/2018 at 3:32 PM, HooHaa said:

What on gods green earth did you THINK a bargirl did?

hes surprised his hooker wants money.

Even the retarded can get laid in thailand it seems

My mates in  a wheelchair. 

Legit. 

But the girls love him.

Accommodate him genuinely. 

He buys a few drinks sure.

They give him a flat rate 1000 baht.

And even help with his clothes and putting him back in the wheelchair afterwards...lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you ever met? Sounds like you only know her online? That means you do not know her. Going on vacation with someone you never met? Why? That is asking for trouble. 

And yes it will be an expensive trip. If you are expected to pay, she is expected to have regular sex with you. You are the man, right? You need to clarify all of those details up front. That is what men do. 

Archived