Bar Girl invites me to go on holiday with her, is this a scam?

Bonobojt

What exactly is "too good to be true" as you put it.....having a holiday with a bar girl and having no sex?

You also say "I would never give her money or anything like that"...

then I suggest you be prepared for a " single" life while in Thailand.

Unfortunate, but on the most part....true.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Bonobojt said:

Yeah well when she messaged me she said she may like me, but she told me she likes guys with tattoos and big muscles, which I don't have, and she said she doesn't have sex with guys easy outside of work and doesn't bang guys not her type, she also have 2 kids

Looks like a smart girl.

Tatoos, big muscles, well you know how to spend your days before going to Phuket.

12 hours ago, Bonobojt said:

She could steal something, try and get my bank card detailts, I don't know but I just know you shouldn't trust bar girls 100% 

Yeah well when she messaged me she said she may like me, but she told me she likes guys with tattoos and big muscles, which I don't have, and she said she doesn't have sex with guys easy outside of work and doesn't bang guys not her type, she also have 2 kids

Yeah I don't want to be some loser in the friend zone watching her flirt with other guys, probably not worth going if I'm getting no sex. Sounds harsh as we are friends but that's the reality of life. 

Well it's time to start pumping iron and get some tats in order to win over her heart.  You havent got much time so get to work!

image.png.b1a84d082e46ec8f5c2051e64a0bb79e.pngimage.png.48fba347bbb744945173e460af2ee33d.png

4 minutes ago, hobobo said:

How can we tell you what we think if you don't show the photos?

Two issues there-

1) How many guys tuned in here would end up getting upset seeing that nude photo of their true love being circulated?  At least she said she was their true love...

2) What are the odds it's her in the photo?  And that the photo is less than 10 years old?

Don't listen to their shit. If not you have to feed her and the 2 baby plus the boyfriend... Just pay and forget.... All bar girls want to have customer to be friend to support them.. You pay and she service only Thai 

15 hours ago, mogandave said:

Why would you want to go to Phuket with a woman that is not going to have sex with you?

I would tell her I was interested in going, but only if we were going to have sex.

"I would tell her I was interested in going, but only if we were going to have sex."  TOGETHER at least five days a week! :thumbsup:

not a bad idea actually, it can turn out to be a nice holiday for both,
but for sure make financial stuff crystal clear first, with several confirmations,
i would presume you pay for the room and food, but clear up details on 'others' before you book.

i wouldnt worry too much about theft really, but i would count my money in my wallet,
and i wouldnt have more innit than i'm ready to lose

15 hours ago, Bonobojt said:

a bar girl, she's only been doing it for 4 weeks

She's still a virgin then.

I'm worried she could be scamming me

No, she love you jing jing and want take care you, good man.

She's sent me nude photos but she says I'm just friend and not her type so no sex

Damn!

So she invited you? Does this mean everyone pays for his own expenses?
And why exactly to Phuket?
Does she have some business to do there?

Anyway, if you have never been there and want to spend a holiday why not.

Flights are cheap, accommodation anyway you have to pay for a room that can sleep two people unless you prefer a dormitory.

Be tight with your spending and you see if she really wants to be a friend first and is not interested in your money.

If nothing works out for you you still can have a nice holiday there as there are plenty of other "options "

Archived