Bar Girl invites me to go on holiday with her, is this a scam?

Bonobojt

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, mogandave said:

Why would you want to go to Phuket with a woman that is not going to have sex with you?

I would tell her I was interested in going, but only if we were going to have sex.

"but only if we were going to have sex". Yes, but without paying for it, by that I mean not taking cash from my wallet and handing it to her.

Quote: She's sent me nude photos but she says I'm just friend and not her type so no sex most likely, seems to good to be true maybe? 

Glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that line. Blow her off. Many other chicks out there to get attention from. Nothing good can come from it.

14 hours ago, Bonobojt said:

She could steal something, try and get my bank card detailts, I don't know but I just know you shouldn't trust bar girls 100% 

Yeah well when she messaged me she said she may like me, but she told me she likes guys with tattoos and big muscles, which I don't have, and she said she doesn't have sex with guys easy outside of work and doesn't bang guys not her type, she also have 2 kids

Yeah I don't want to be some loser in the friend zone watching her flirt with other guys, probably not worth going if I'm getting no sex. Sounds harsh as we are friends but that's the reality of life. 

Likes guys with tattooes and big muscles????? Certainly not your average Thai girl. Oh! wait she's a bargirl. In saying that, I do not think anything about this post adds up, got to be a troll.

3 hours ago, ostyan said:

she told me she found out her boyfriend cheated on her so she ran away and became a bar girl, she's only been doing it for 4 weeks,

sounds like a heartbreaking fairy tale

3 hours ago, ostyan said:

she told me she found out her boyfriend cheated on her so she ran away and became a bar girl, she's only been doing it for 4 weeks,

sounds like a heartbreaking fairy tale

Not necessary, wait until she mentions the sick buffalo.

14 hours ago, Berkshire said:

At least see the obvious that you two are not "friends." 

A few old adages come to mind.

Nothing is free in Thailand. 

It's just a <deleted> for money. Not mean nothing. 

Not like to do. Only do for money. 

Cannot do with friend. 

Friends are friends. 

I only been doing this for a few weeks... 

(average two A night,  times four weeks. Less down time. = ABOUT 40 Leg overs your not going to get) 

She has only worked in a bar for 4 weeks (and is selective about sex) but she now has saved enough money to go for a 2 months holiday in Phuket.

She is obviously expecting you to pay  all expenses for the holiday .

I would be very suspicious.

For starters  how old is she. Never judge a girl on a dating site with the photo she sends you. They don't always look the same in person.

Be a bit careful Bonobojt.

My wife told me she was only visiting a pal on soi 6; that's why I met her outside the bar. She was only dressed in school garb because her other clothes were in the wash. She had never been with a farang before; so I was her first. Money didn't interest her. She splashed out on some chewing gum for me saying my breath smelt. I liked her honesty. I could go on but the gist is,,,,,,,,,,......

Yes; be careful out there. Thailand is not the called the 'land of secrets and half-truths' for nothing. Even bar-girls are not always honest with their feelings or motives.

A sure way of testing your doubts is to play her at pool. If she wipes the floor with you are holidaying with a seasoned gal. Darts would also have been fine but!!

5 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Be a bit careful Bonobojt.

My wife told me she was only visiting a pal on soi 6; that's why I met her outside the bar. She was only dressed in school garb because her other clothes were in the wash. She had never been with a farang before; so I was her first. Money didn't interest her. She splashed out on some chewing gum for me saying my breath smelt. I liked her honesty. I could go on but the gist is,,,,,,,,,,......

Yes; be careful out there. Thailand is not the called the 'land of secrets and half-truths' for nothing. Even bar-girls are not always honest with their feelings or motives.

A sure way of testing your doubts is to play her at pool. If she wipes the floor with you are holidaying with a seasoned gal. Darts would also have been fine but!!

Don't forget Jenga too. 

16 hours ago, Bonobojt said:

She could steal something, try and get my bank card detailts, I don't know but I just know you shouldn't trust bar girls 100% 

Yeah well when she messaged me she said she may like me, but she told me she likes guys with tattoos and big muscles, which I don't have, and she said she doesn't have sex with guys easy outside of work and doesn't bang guys not her type, she also have 2 kids

Yeah I don't want to be some loser in the friend zone watching her flirt with other guys, probably not worth going if I'm getting no sex. Sounds harsh as we are friends but that's the reality of life. 

Are you for real ! this whole thread has to be a piss take.

Giving you the doubt that you aren't a troll OP, how about this.

Spend a couple of days with her before going to Phuket and see if you bond. Even though you can get out anytime, nothing worse than going on a holiday that may turn into a working holiday with your other half. Don't commit before having a dip...............:thumbsup:

Don't forget, Internet and reality are two different animals, you could be talking to anybody out there.

3 hours ago, Altalake said:

HTF can you be "friends' if you've never even met her.

The mind boggles at the stupidity of some blokes.

Sadly there are Hundreds of Guys like him landing here daily and Thousands of Women like her just waiting with Purses open ready for the kill.

10 minutes ago, Acemaker said:

Are you for real ! this whole thread has to be a piss take.

Could be!? But I hope not. I have invested a good deal of time, effort and emotion on this thread.

Keep us posted on this Bonobojt. Marco's 'sex for the over 40' is still going after 3 years.

Archived