Bar Girl invites me to go on holiday with her, is this a scam?

Bonobojt

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
On 11/2/2561 at 6:52 PM, Air Smiles said:

No sex is too good to be true?

What she's saying is I don't really like you but I want you to provide the money for my holiday but don't ask for anything in return.

Delete all her mails and her phone / and Line contact details.

Next...

I'm not in contact with her anymore, she moved on to the next guy when I didn't agree straight away to go with her to phuket idea.. 

So not much more to say on this topic. After chatting to some bar girls recently in person I've realised that they are just money whores and that are extremely good at pretending to like you. So I'll avoid chatting to them and stick to the normal working thai girl. 

6 hours ago, Bonobojt said:

I'm not in contact with her anymore, she moved on to the next guy when I didn't agree straight away to go with her to phuket idea.. 

So not much more to say on this topic. After chatting to some bar girls recently in person I've realised that they are just money whores and that are extremely good at pretending to like you. So I'll avoid chatting to them and stick to the normal working thai girl. 

Do you mean to say that it is all over?

Darn..I was enjoying this thread immensely.

Keep us posted about when the normal working Thai girl invites you to go on a holiday to Phuket..

I only read first page and last, and must say Im dissapointed now. Really!

Chatting is good if you are bored, but in the end, no of the online girls will be like you think they are, or expect them to be, so better to just go with open mind. 

And what the heck? Finding bar girls online? What was you thinking? 

5 hours ago, Hummin said:

I only read first page and last, and must say Im dissapointed now. Really!

Chatting is good if you are bored, but in the end, no of the online girls will be like you think they are, or expect them to be, so better to just go with open mind. 

And what the heck? Finding bar girls online? What was you thinking? 

She messaged me first, I wasn't Looking for bar girls, I just responded to her message and then things escalated from there... 

6 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

Do you mean to say that it is all over?

Darn..I was enjoying this thread immensely.

Keep us posted about when the normal working Thai girl invites you to go on a holiday to Phuket..

Well a normal working thai girl has offered me to live with her in Bangkok and find me a job, even offered to pay for my food, I met her earlier this month and banged her (no stings attached) but now she is saying she likes me and had offered me what I just mentioned above. 

Well a normal working thai girl has offered me to live with her in Bangkok and find me a job, even offered to pay for my food, I met her earlier this month and banged her (no stings attached) but now she is saying she likes me and had offered me what I just mentioned above. 
Man do you have no self respect? Let your girlfriend pay for your rent and food? You are a pussy...

57 minutes ago, CLW said:
1 hour ago, Bonobojt said:

Man do you have no self respect? Let your girlfriend pay for your rent and food? You are a pussy...

Girl? Maybe he did not see the package yet ?

2 hours ago, CLW said:
2 hours ago, Bonobojt said:

Man can you not read? She's not my girlfriend and I didn't say I accepted her offer, your an idiot... 

Now come on lads. I think we should give the OP some slack here.

He seems like a nice young bloke, and he's taken everyone's advice and ditched the bar girl, and he has a nice nudie pic as a momento.

Now another pretty young lass wants to feed and house him in BKK. What's not to like about this scenario ?

None of us know the OP, or why the girls are lining up. Maybe he's built like a brick shithouse, or hung like a horse, or he has a 10 baht gold chain hanging around his neck ?

Seems to me that he's living the dream at the moment. Go for it OP.

Currently there's 56 TV members following your exploits. Don't do anything silly now.

I have been there, and done it and burnt myselves several time. Young and fresh and naive. Girls love it. Enjoy it while you can, because when you reach the limit, you will be like the rest of us! 

Wish you where in you 20/30’ies again

47 minutes ago, JustKnut said:

Play as long as you can there will come a time when Your sitting in front of the computer an coment on the Young gay having a lot of funn

So play hard rest laiter

woah there hombre .... back up a little bit.

At what stage did you decide that the OP was gay ?

Archived