Bar Girl invites me to go on holiday with her, is this a scam?

Bonobojt

On 26/04/2018 at 5:25 PM, JustKnut said:

Play as long as you can there will come a time when Your sitting in front of the computer an coment on the Young gay having a lot of funn

So play hard rest laiter

Did you mean "young GUY"?

(not that there's anything wrong with young GAYS having lots of funn)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:19 PM, Bonobojt said:

She could steal something, try and get my bank card detailts, I don't know but I just know you shouldn't trust bar girls 100% 

Yeah well when she messaged me she said she may like me, but she told me she likes guys with tattoos and big muscles, which I don't have, and she said she doesn't have sex with guys easy outside of work and doesn't bang guys not her type, she also have 2 kids

Yeah I don't want to be some loser in the friend zone watching her flirt with other guys, probably not worth going if I'm getting no sex. Sounds harsh as we are friends but that's the reality of life. 

Dude, you go there you are exiting the reality of life and entering the twilight zone.

Slightly of topic but the word invite seems to have a different meaning than in western culture.
More like a suggestion to somewhere or something.
Can tell a story where I was "invited" on my birthday by my ex and one of her friends to that expensive seafood restaurant in Sukhumvit.
Well mannered I tried not too choose the most expensive items while the others did.
Bad surprise at the end. Because I had to pay everything...

On ‎25‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:12 PM, Bonobojt said:

I'm not in contact with her anymore, she moved on to the next guy when I didn't agree straight away to go with her to phuket idea.. 

So not much more to say on this topic. After chatting to some bar girls recently in person I've realised that they are just money whores and that are extremely good at pretending to like you. So I'll avoid chatting to them and stick to the normal working thai girl. 

Great, can we see the pics now?

On 4/25/2018 at 4:12 PM, Bonobojt said:

I'm not in contact with her anymore, she moved on to the next guy when I didn't agree straight away to go with her to phuket idea.. 

So not much more to say on this topic. After chatting to some bar girls recently in person I've realised that they are just money whores and that are extremely good at pretending to like you. So I'll avoid chatting to them and stick to the normal working thai girl. 

If you ever have a heart to heart and look under the bonnet so to speak and find out about their lives and what they have to do , put up with and take responsibility for it would move you to tears. It's one of the reasons I have come to dislike Thailand so much that it's happy to whore it's poor whilst the rich gorge on what is essentially a very unequal rich country. That said if you are from the West then a lot of blood has been shed for our 'freedoms' and relative democratic prosperity and I wouldn't want to see Thailand go through that. Has this story got a happy ending .....

If you ever have a heart to heart and look under the bonnet so to speak and find out about their lives and what they have to do , put up with and take responsibility for it would move you to tears. It's one of the reasons I have come to dislike Thailand so much that it's happy to whore it's poor whilst the rich gorge on what is essentially a very unequal rich country. That said if you are from the West then a lot of blood has been shed for our 'freedoms' and relative democratic prosperity and I wouldn't want to see Thailand go through that. Has this story got a happy ending .....

Yes, unlike North Korea where everyone is equal.

11 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I thought at one point she made it clear that happy endings weren't on the cards.

• 2 weeks later...

Carrying coals to Newcastle springs to mind.  Go to Phuket and stay in a guest house or hotel in Patong Beach within walking distance of Bangla Road and you won't need to worry about whether you are getting any tonight.  DITTO near Soi 6 in Pattaya or Sukhumvit Soi 4 in Bangkok.  Enjoy this trip or any trip accordingly.

On 2/11/2018 at 7:42 PM, Bonobojt said:

She's sent me nude photos but she says I'm just friend and not her type so no sex most likely

Only an absolute nutter would send such mixed signals. Plenty of others. The rule is...you pick the ho, not the other way around.

According to your other threads, you have a few health issues. You should take the offer of the thai lass to stay with her so you can get pampered.

But please report back here and don't disappoint us as you did with the first girl.

This is so funny.

The facts are you will pay all hotels, meals and drinks

No cheap stuff, it's luxury all the way.

Sex will be included some times, that is extra in the many thousands.

What did you think? Free?

Your bank account will be empty in no time, no need for her to access it.

Anybody ever watch the show " Some Mothers do Have em" Well this reminds me of this guy. We will call him Frank Spencer He might as well hang a sign around his neck saying "  I am a sucker" Don't worry many Thai ladies will oblige him on that issue

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2018 at 1:24 PM, faraday said:

How old are you?

On 2/11/2018 at 2:07 PM, Berkshire said:

At least see the obvious that you two are not "friends." 

On 2/11/2018 at 2:07 PM, Berkshire said:

At least see the obvious that you two are not "friends." 

I find it so hard to believe trolls like this exist... consider 

bar girls to be great white sharks, and you won’t go too far wrong... or be a little bitch and take her on holiday and earn her complete contempt.

I guess the op is used to that from western women and wants to carry it on, get some game mofo

8 minutes ago, prestburypark said:

I find it so hard to believe trolls like this exist... consider 

bar girls to be great white sharks, and you won’t go too far wrong... or be a little bitch and take her on holiday and earn her complete contempt.

I guess the op is used to that from western women and wants to carry it on, get some game mofo

Why did you quote me?

There will be language barrier I am sure. Does she speaks English well enough to carry on an interesting conversation? Otherwise sex is on the menu whether she or you like it or not.

From my experience I had to move out of the room when the lady didn't want to have sex, I went back and never contact her again. She didn't call me so that was the end. She didn't tell me she didn't want to have sex. We checked into this hotel and I was expecting a good sex only to be disappointed.

If she could speak good English and kind of intellectual then I would find it interesting to stay on even without sex but that was not the case unfortunately.

My experience may not be same as yours.

Just looking at the OP date February. 

Add two months.

Thats April.

And the Phuket holiday. 

Its June now...

Would be interesting to hear if he eventually got his sac drained.

Or just his wallet and bank account. 

just to let people know, as I'm a little surprised this topic is still getting attention, I never accepted her offer of going to Phuket, I was only going to be in Thailand for 1 month and I just wanted to chill in Bangkok and get laid as much as possible, and I know not to trust bar girls. I deleted that old Line account and I'm no longer in contact with this particular bar girl. 

she was a smoker, a heavily tattooed woman, she was a party animal, drinker, she had a kid, seemed like an emotional wreck because her boyfriend cheated on her so she ran away and decided to sell her ass in Soi Cowboy...not really my type, maybe ok for a short time quickie, but for a holiday in Phuket, no thank you.

Archived