Line EN <->TH translator

elgenon

I hope this is the right forum. My Thai friend sent me the Line TH-EN translator in a Line chat. I allowed it, so it was added to my contacts list, but I don't know how it works. It doesn't do anything. I read it translates as you type.

Did I actually download it and how can I get it to work? Or is it only supposed to work when she types in Thai? I thought it does both EN to TH and TH to EN.

How do I properly download the app ( if I haven't) and how do I get it to work?

I went to the Line website and there is no Help section and no way to contact Line.

Thanks.

If somebody sends you thai paste into a chat with translator and it will translate to english, if you paste in english it will translate to thai.

Or open a chat with translator and then add your thai friend to the chat and then when you type in english it will automatically translate to thai and when they type in thai it will automatically translate to english.

There are a ton of instructional videos on Youtube. I think, essentially, you can use the TH-EN translator in "Offical Accounts" as an invitee, along with one or more "contacts" to create a sort of group chat, which translates bi-directionally.

Example: 

Archived