Irresponsible dog owners can face jail for allowing animals to foul areas in front of houses

webfact

3 hours ago, overherebc said:

A couple of my neighbours will be bankrupt in a month.

Same here, qualify on all 3 fronts, dog crap, cat crap and barking dogs. My neighbours are putting 1 litre bottles of water (in pairs) along their front walls, spaced about 10 feet apart. Seems to work a treat...but the estate is beginning to look like something out of "The Twilight ZoneZone".?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

Strange that the "no poop" sign is in English.

Thai dogs can't read English.

I had a little play with this on Bing Translator.

I put 'no poop zone' in and it came out with this ไม่มีโซน

I then looped it back through the translator and it came back with 'Zone does not exist'. 

'Nuff said?

1 hour ago, Destiny1990 said:

What happened with the Thai guy who has 2 rottweilers that killed an isarn man? 500 or 5000 bht fine? His dogs put to sleep yet?

Thats old news, nobody cares about it anymore.

Just like this story, tomorrow its all forgotten.

Please come to my area here we have 22.dogs they run after people bagging and run after motorbikes too

2 times accident this year  and nobody do anything 

Last night I  saw a Thai lady didn't 4 puppies on jomtien beach I ask why she do that and she just said I have to shot up or she will call her husband and beat me up I took a picture of her and her car so if police or government are interested please contact me 

Difficult to take responsibility for your cat.  As has been said, you don't actually own a cat.  Stop feeding it and you'll never see it again.  Incidentally, cats will only defalcate in private and always on soft ground and they dig a small hole first then cover it afterwards.  More civilized than some humans I know.

I also noticed the pic.  Couldn't find a pic in  Thailand that doesn't bring shame for one thing or another!

6 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

All we need now is something done about millions of soi dogs, with NO owners to take to court

Prayut should be held accountable as these dogs have some form of quasi government protection, allowing them to poop anywhere.

to pursue owners of leashed pets is... well... akin to pursuing smokers on 24 only beachs within the kingdom

lol... this street... dogs can poop no problems.... this street... no dog pooping permitted!

1 minute ago, farcanell said:

Prayut should be held accountable as these dogs have some form of quasi government protection, allowing them to poop anywhere.

I've found that if enough complaints reach the Tessabahn, they will round up the dogs and 'make them vanish'.  Complainants have been successful in Hua Hin but it does take perseverance.  The authorities will eventually react just to stop the complaints! 

4 minutes ago, HHTel said:

I've found that if enough complaints reach the Tessabahn, they will round up the dogs and 'make them vanish'.  Complainants have been successful in Hua Hin but it does take perseverance.  The authorities will eventually react just to stop the complaints! 

They do not vanish they just dump them somewhere else, then they get replaced with others who take up the vacant areas

It's only important if the home of the foulee belongs someone Hi-So ore otherwise important.  Especially if he is important enough to be able to stop anyone even parking in front of his house............................  TIT.  Otherwise you will be S**T out of luck in even complaining about it.

6 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

They do not vanish they just dump them somewhere else, then they get replaced with others who take up the vacant areas

In Hua Hin, they're normally 'dumped' at the 'Dog Rescue Centre' (sponsored by the late king).  The three areas that I know about where the Tessabahn have acted are now 'dog free', one of them has been free for 2 or 3 years.

11 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

It's only important if the home of the foulee belongs someone Hi-So ore otherwise important.  Especially if he is important enough to be able to stop anyone even parking in front of his house............................  TIT.  Otherwise you will be S**T out of luck in even complaining about it.

Lol... perhaps worse for defaming the dog owner

12 minutes ago, HHTel said:

In Hua Hin, they're normally 'dumped' at the 'Dog Rescue Centre' (sponsored by the late king).  The three areas that I know about where the Tessabahn have acted are now 'dog free', one of them has been free for 2 or 3 years.

If only that were the case in the rest of the country there would be less than the estimated 4 million strays

I have barking dogs all around me Thai owners must be deaf cant hear them I have Soi dogs that attack me when i am walking. Like they say "Its a dogs life you know"  Then i have my stupid sister -in law on Wifes side who sleeps with her dogs in bed  Which would be the worse you would say? Maybe she has a Doggie every night? Rolling my eyes here. Nope only solution to fix problem Get the Cambodians in  and Dog prob be fixed in one month

Archived