Irresponsible dog owners can face jail for allowing animals to foul areas in front of houses

webfact

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/12/2018 at 9:23 AM, webfact said:

"He said that barking dogs could result in jail of one month ....."

And then who will be scooping the poo of the dogs in jail for one month. 

On 2/13/2018 at 2:12 AM, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

Dog sh1t is dangerous stuff, so are many breeds of dogs and others are extremely noisy.

I don't dislike dogs that behave or are under control. The owners that do not take responsibility for their pets should be prosecuted.

But, not going to happen here...

:crazy:

Human sh-t is just as bad if your neighbour decided to do it on your lawn or flower bed.

On 2/11/2018 at 8:45 PM, kelboy said:

Im in a village 

where all the  dogs run riot, so this will be fun. What about the cows that come past every day?:passifier:

Yes cow sh*t on the streets is a problem in our village as well.  Add to that the dog, cat and chicken sh*t and one gets a real 'taste' (or smell) of life in th village. 

Barking dogs and PA news casts at 5:00 AM also add to the 'romance' of village life!

7 hours ago, Prairieboy said:

Yes cow sh*t on the streets is a problem in our village as well.  Add to that the dog, cat and chicken sh*t and one gets a real 'taste' (or smell) of life in th village. 

Barking dogs and PA news casts at 5:00 AM also add to the 'romance' of village life!

The joy of the simple countryside life.

?

8 hours ago, Prairieboy said:

for PA newscasts read "propaganda BS".....I "fixed" the speaker close to my house, hasnt worked now for over 2  years????

Archived