BANGKOK
webfact

Australian man killed in brutal Pattaya bar fight identified, American attacker in custody

On 2/12/2018 at 10:58 AM, Psimbo said:

Now if it had been a shaven headed heavily tattooed Brit there would have been pages of vitriol by now! :post-4641-1156693976:

But he wasn't and the posts tell how people feel about this US man.  I don't see the point you are trying to make. 

4 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

But he wasn't and the posts tell how people feel about this US man.  I don't see the point you are trying to make. 

I think that he's referring to the vitriol we Brits receive on this forum, just because we're Brits (often from Americans).

• Thanks 1

Abusive post removed.

54 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I think that he's referring to the vitriol we Brits receive on this forum, just because we're Brits (often from Americans).

Naw, Americans love Brits, you are like funny old wierd ageing dotty Uncles we have to protect when you pick fights with the Hun. 🙂

• Sad 1

Just now, Nyezhov said:

Naw, Americans love Brits, you are like funny old wierd ageing dotty Uncles we have to protect when you pick fights with the Hun. 🙂

We Brits don't pick fights. We just respond to those who pick fights with us. EWe'd never have had a problem with you if you hadn't refused to pay a fair and reasonable tax on our tea. Just think what a better place America would be if it had remained under the protection of Her Majesty's bosom. Personally, I've never picked a fight in my life, although I've had many.

The problem lies with the fact that the Brits an Russians have warrior in our DNA, which is why we are the most fearsome football hooligans.

Our motto:

1721309217_Thesecolours.png.f25e93e7803828542df9dcd97e67093a.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

"We Brits don't pick fights"  Really? Brits are renowned for causing trouble particularly after they have consumed one small beer. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, KarlS said:

"We Brits don't pick fights"  Really? Brits are renowned for causing trouble particularly after they have consumed one small beer. 

Says who? Some anally retentive posters on TV?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Says who? Some anally retentive posters on TV?

Nope -- Have you tried walking around in London recently? 

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, KarlS said:

I don't believe you, we don't drink one small beer!

I line up 4 large bottles and knock them back in 3 minutes to take the dust off my throat. Then I start drinking!

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, KarlS said:

Nope -- Have you tried walking around in London recently? 

555 Not many Brits in London!

• Like 1