Need Advice/referrals On House Rentals

georgebkk

Looking to rent a house in either the Ao Nang area or Krabi Town proper. Something modest to suit a retiree. ACTUAL referrals preferred.

I would also like to know how long it typically takes to have a phone line installed, if one is not already available.

So, all those with some experience living in the area, please PM me. All advice is greatly appreciated.

Edited by georgebkk

Looking to rent a house in either the Ao Nang area or Krabi Town proper. Something modest to suit a retiree. ACTUAL referrals preferred.

I would also like to know how long it typically takes to have a phone line installed, if one is not already available.

So, all those with some experience living in the area, please PM me. All advice is greatly appreciated.

I would also be interested to hear of the same if you come across any useful contacts. Thanks

georgebkk and chiang mai

i drove around krabi for 3 days last week, and unfortunately didn't find what i was looking for. however, i'm going back later this month to try again.

there are multiple house for rent in several of the moo bahns surrounding krabi town. and there are also a lot of shop houses available....these wouldn't work for me becaue i've got two dogs and need some land.

good luck