American who killed Australian tourist in Pattaya bar fight has murdered before

webfact

1 minute ago, Jim walker said:

24 months for his last murder he will be hoping for the same again think a fruit loop like him needs locking up for good or preferably put down like a sick animal 

In US the first sentence was 12 years, for his 1st murder then reduced to 9 years (in appeal) but he stayed only 5 years in jail.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

Gosh, it's  always sad to read a post such as yours  when it  appeals to a certain element of the uninformed members  of TVF.   

Please  try to show the forum members  any links to evidence of your claim that the death penalty deters crime.

Please try to do that..   OK?

"might".

4 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Stone the crows, this dipstick is a time bomb that was waiting to explode, he has done it before and has done it again, few brain cells missing up top.

Who knows how many other people he has beaten up.

The deceased picked up a waitress by the neck until her feet were off the ground, the Thai's would have dealt with him if the Aussie was that big of a threat, but no, good ol Captain America had to weigh in, and now another person is dead.

Straight to a Thai jail, do not pass Go, do not collect $200, rot in prison, where you should have served your first full term of 12 years and not been released after 2 years, because you learnt nothing, to add, when a bloke is down, you back off, something you don't get, that's why he's dead, like I said, your a time bomb, tick tock, off the streets, go off in jail all you like mate.

Your just  here to bash Yanks

Hello

I read in the 1st post that a TV member has been abused by some americans early morning that same day and was supposed to check if those were the same people

First of all I find it very strange and unfair that his friends taking fotos of the scene are not convicted ..

This type of behaviour and the attitude of putting everything through internet on line, showing assaults etc.. should be heavily punished..

Then, yes, with all the violence going on all over the world I think that the procedure of visa on arrival or visa exemption should be world wide cancelled.. Visas should be compulsory and of course people with criminal records should be banned from entering any foreign country.. But then it would be a heavy procedure for the consulates and of course would avoid last minute trips..

It is really sad to see that violence increases all over the world.. According to me, still Thailand is safer than a lot of european towns as long as you avoid being part of the night life

Have a nice day

3 minutes ago, domdom said:

I think that the procedure of visa on arrival or visa exemption should be world wide cancelled.. Visas should be compulsory and of course people with criminal records should be banned from entering any foreign country..

Ex murdurers should have a special stamp on their passport.

I have had my fair share of fights as a young man, if one of the opponents fell on the ground, it was "get up if you are a man", and certainly not kicking and stomping on the head, doing that is simply criminal and deserved no excuses of any sort, how could someone invoke self-defence for kicking in the head a man on the ground. Life in prison with no parole is the only answer.

manslaughter with a fire arm is a Class B felony in the States. it can carry a sentence from 5-40 years, yet this guy got into Thailand. lot of trash like him here.  some bad hombres here.  immigration should do it's job and verify background checks.  a real nutter.  cheap sex and booze, a relax police force and this is what you get

Yes, but not only former murderers are dangerous.... I am a retired lawyer and you can be sure that most of murderers have begun with smaller actions.. till they blow off one day... Any record should be checked properly before issuing a visa.. but sure your idea could be a beginning..

Another point is how he could get out with only 2 years jail after killing someone.. being murder or manslaughter he took one life for God s sake..

26 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

Gosh, it's  always sad to read a post such as yours  when it  appeals to a certain element of the uninformed members  of TVF.   

Please  try to show the forum members  any links to evidence of your claim that the death penalty deters crime.

Please try to do that..   OK?

Take the UK as an example.

Check the murder/manslaughter statistics since the abolition of the death penalty and then check those prior to it. The answer will be right there staring you in the face.

1 hour ago, Suradit69 said:

Immigrations doesn't issue visas.

Embassies and consulates, assuming he entered on a visa, wouldn't have access to criminal records. I seriously doubt that border and airport immigrations have access to records of everyone with a criminal record world wide. He apparently served (the ridiculously short) sentence imposed on him by a farang court for his first offense and therefore would not be wanted by police.

In any case, the two miscreants are foreigners. Once again someone tries to shift the blame for anything that happens in or out of Thailand onto Thais and Thailand.

Farang authorities seem to let plenty of charged and convicted criminals sail through immigrations when fleeing their countries and, quite often, have to rely on Thai police to apprehend and repatriate them.

it's about time Thailand adopts biometric screening at it's boarders, not just at the intl. airports.  all land crossings, linked to the major law enforcement agencies. 

4 hours ago, CockneyGit said:

And yet this man can get a visa to enter Thailand no problem. Well done Immigration, keep up the good work..!!

:clap2:

The victim and the perpetrator who are originally from 2 different continents have both killed before and accidently met eachother in one of a million bars in Pattaya which seems to be the worlds hub of sad destinys...:coffee1:

4 hours ago, CockneyGit said:

And yet this man can get a visa to enter Thailand no problem. Well done Immigration, keep up the good work..!!

:clap2:

I think you can blame this guys' travel ability on the U.S. State dept. as ex cons are usually not eligible for a passport. I don't think the International information system is so advanced as to cover your entire history.  Immigration lines would be days long.

6 minutes ago, malibukid said:

it's about time Thailand adopts biometric screening at it's boarders, not just at the intl. airports.  all land crossings, linked to the major law enforcement agencies. 

Even a comparatively wealthy nation like the UK has not got round to doing that where the vast majority of its visitors and immigrants are concerned and we admit more scoundrels, rogues, ne'er do wells and scroungers into Britain than Thailand could ever even dream of doing.

4 hours ago, Wiggy said:

Precisely. While many of us have to report every 90 days having never even got so much as a traffic ticket in my entire life.

And Wiggy, that's why 'we' sleep at night. I gladly report every 90 days and I happily renew my retirement stamp every year.

As my Father used to drum in to me, 'Son, be responsible for your own actions and no one elses' which has stood me in good stead thus far.

I'm surprised to hear he got out of prison after serving only 2 years! I believe the US has some of strictest laws when it comes to murder. Oh he is not black, maybe that's why. Probably paid for a good lawyer.

2 minutes ago, nanoth said:

What happened in the Ruby Club bar may happen and happens everyday in any bar of the world!

It is stupid to blame Pattaya or Thailand for this sad story...

OK,   But it's a sure fire guarantee to blame Americans in general as if ALL countries did not have a certain number of scum and debachers  and pedos among their population.

Morons will act and be morons..

Archived