American who killed Australian tourist in Pattaya bar fight has murdered before

webfact

4 hours ago, Wiggy said:

Precisely. While many of us have to report every 90 days having never even got so much as a traffic ticket in my entire life.

If was here on vacation he wouldn't require a visa. Americans can come and go as they please as long as they don't overstay 30 days.

I mean its possible he is an Ex-pat but I didn't see anything about him actually making his home in Thailand.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AlexRich said:

I'm afraid the joke that he made went right over your head. He's parodying Donald Trump's speech about Mexicans ... you know the one where he called them rapists?

Mia culpa in a wrong sense.

You could see my red face on Line..   :smile:

Silly me.

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

Polanco said it was self defence, yet he has killed before.

Sounds like a total nutter who should be locked up for life.

Should have been locked up for life in the first case! 12 years for 2nd degree murder reduced to 2 because the charge was "downgraded to manslaughter with a firearm". 2 years for killing someone, and now he does it again, and pleads self defence! Self defence my a**e - what was he defending - his foot? Should be convicted first for perjury, incarcerated for the maximum allowable term with some Aussie "Hell's Angels", and then charged with murder in some state of the good old US of A where they still have the death penalty, because although they have the death penalty here, they seem reluctant to use it.

I find it extremely amusing how some people have such a negative view of Thailand that they managed to shift the blame of what happened from a person with some personal issues who is cleary responsible for his own actions onto Thailand by claiming its Thailands fault for letting him into the country.... JUST WOW AMAZING!!!!

33 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

I put my vote for the not buffed , yellow shirted  falang who stood up well against a Thai onslaught.

I'd go out for a bar hop with him any time.    No idea of nationality..

Not me.  I prefer to hang with guys that avoid fights, not the ones that win one occasionally.  Another day, a different crowd, and we could be reading about a guy wearing a yellow shirt at the morgue.

5 minutes ago, speckio said:

I find it extremely amusing how some people have such a negative view of Thailand that they managed to shift the blame of what happened from a person with some personal issues who is cleary responsible for his own actions onto Thailand by claiming its Thailands fault for letting him into the country.... JUST WOW AMAZING!!!!

Excuse me?

Do you think it may be more accurate to use the plural as in "persons"?     There were two undesirable individuals involved in this insane altercation.

And they both hailed from countries that have great relations.

5 hours ago, CockneyGit said:

And yet this man can get a visa to enter Thailand no problem. Well done Immigration, keep up the good work..!!

:clap2:

Before pointing the finger at the Thai Immigration service, there should be a internationally accessible database of all persons convicted of any serious crime, if you go to prison then details of the crime should be there for all to see. 

2 minutes ago, impulse said:

Not me.  I prefer to hang with guys that avoid fights, not the ones that win one occasionally.  Another day, a different crowd, and we could be reading about a guy wearing a yellow shirt at the morgue.

I'd bet that bloke could take a bullet and get up swinging.

But yes, I agree about not wanting any violence

5 hours ago, Wiggy said:

Precisely. While many of us have to report every 90 days having never even got so much as a traffic ticket in my entire life.

jeez you have a chip on your shoulder about 90 day reporting. I guess you were unaware of that little requirement when you moved to Thailand

36 minutes ago, kingkenny said:

When did the Aussie guy kill before? I must have missed that news..

:sorry:, My bad - actually the content in my post was refering to post 228 in this thread:

Which was just a similar case where an Aussie was the killer...

I will correct my post (if possible) - thanks for catching this error...;)

So he's done this before goes to jail and let out to kill again

He says he took exception to what was happening.

The owners of this Club should have stepped in.

People need to learn they can't take the into there own hands.

No one deserves to die this way 

What happened in the Ruby Club bar may happen and happens everyday in any bar of the world! It is stupid to blame Pattaya or Thailand for this sad story...

Absolutely, most bars around the world have two or three people per week die. This plainly has nothing to do with Pattaya attracting a disproportionate number of degenerates.

3 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

One of them death and the other one will be locked up for very long.

I glad that also this story has an happy ending  for us.

A thick brown envelope and the guy will soon be back in America.

Some are going to say this is an extreme idea, but I think if someone is convicted of murder, a second time, then his lights should be extinguished. An automatic death penalty. This guy is quite obviously a bad seed. Some things simply were not properly aligned at the time of his conception. And his parents failed miserably, in terms of attempting to correct his tendencies, and turn the worm into a decent citizen. 

No California style death penalty, where it takes 20 years, costs $50 million, and gets dragged through the courts for two decades. More like a Saudi style sentencing. Some poison in his food, or something very quick. All of this assumes there were witnesses, or DNA evidence, before passing that rather harsh, but righteous sentence. 

There are some lines a man crosses, after which he has self revoked his right to consume oxygen. This bad American has done exactly that. Let us be rid of him. Quickly, expediently and inexpensively. 

3 hours ago, twizzian said:

So the charge has already been downgraded to Manslaughter.

Stamping repeatedly on a persons head is surely an act of wanting to kill!

Pattaya has now become Thug capital of Thailand.

If anyone tried or even threatened to assault me, I would want to kill them, and I mean that literally.

6 hours ago, CockneyGit said:

And yet this man can get a visa to enter Thailand no problem. Well done Immigration, keep up the good work..!!

:clap2:

Yes if GUILTY as charged he should get life in a Thai prison never to be released.  The Thai inmates will supply the real justice to this serial killer.

Archived