BREAKING: Bodies of 4 babies found dumped in trash in Hua Hin

webfact

BREAKING: Bodies of 4 babies found dumped in trash in Hua Hin

hhin.png

The bodies of four babies were found dumped in a trash can in Hua Hin on Tuesday morning.

The shocking discovery was made by a garbage collector as he attempted to empty the trash can into his truck.

The babies, whose bodies had been wrapped in plastic bags, were thought to be aged between 8 weeks and 4 months old.

They were discovered in a trash can close to a 7-Eleven store on the Canal Road in Hua Hin, Banmaung reported.

Images and video footage of the bodies have been widely shared on local Hua Hin Facebook groups.

Police said they are studying CCTV footage of the area.

Source: Banmuang

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-02-13

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beyond words. Tiny lives thrown away like a piece of worthless trash.
I desperately hope that who ever is responsible is found and punished appropriately.

RIP little ones [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

11 minutes ago, JOC said:

And this in a country where the "good" Buddhist's refuse to euthanize a suffering animal....

until more is known about how these babies ended up dead and in the trash, any comment is totally unfounded.

3 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

Beyond words. Tiny lives thrown away like a piece of worthless trash.
I desperately hope that who ever is responsible is found and punished appropriately.

RIP little ones emoji23.png

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

I truly hope so too. Unfortunately it´s not going to exist any appropiate punishment for an unhuman thing like this.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The babies, whose bodies had been wrapped in plastic bags, were thought to be aged between 8 weeks and 4 months old.

Were they really dead babies aged between 8 weeks and 4 months? Other reports I've read say they were foetuses at between 8 weeks and 4 months development. There's quite a difference.

Thais love morbid photos.  My Thai girlfriend is showing me the uncensored photos this morning on Facebook of the dead babies lying on the ground.  I had no idea what she was going to show me. I am like "Honey please, I don't want to see dead babies right now, thanks." So she is swiping away and says "Look! See? Many photos."

RIP little babies.

11 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Were they really dead babies aged between 8 weeks and 4 months? Other reports I've read say they were foetuses at between 8 weeks and 4 months development. There's quite a difference.

8 week old fetuses are few centimeters long and 4 months are 15 cm long. I'm not going to dig those images, so perhaps someone who saw the photos could clarify if those were babies or fetuses.

12 hours ago, JOC said:

An illegal abortion clinic is probably a very qualified guess....

Exactly.

And that should not be a big surprise in a country with:

- low education standards

- non-existent sex education

- a culture of denying responsibility

- low prospects for many to get a good life

- rules and regulations outlawing abortion

12 hours ago, JOC said:

16 hours ago, webfact said:

thought to be aged between 8 weeks and 4 months old

Ummmm.... your concept of abortion seems a little strange!!

12 hours ago, JOC said:

Well I read that they were between 8 weeks and 4 months old so that is not likely the case!

Four found together sounds quite sinister.

13 hours ago, manarak said:

until more is known about how these babies ended up dead and in the trash, any comment is totally unfounded.

True.... however one can't help but wonder how come 4 not 1 found together. Natural first thoughts are that this is organized in some way, but wait and see.

13 hours ago, manarak said:

Does it really matter how they died and ended up in the rubbish? What is important is to get the heartless people/person who through these innocent bodies away like a price of trash and deal with them. Problem is that we all know how the person concerned will be treated for this, there’ll be some lame excuse, a fair bit of waiing and a very small (public) fine to be paid and then it’ll be just a case of “next”. I have come to expect it of pattaya, never would have thought it would happen in Hua Hin though.

21 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Well I read that they were between 8 weeks and 4 months old so that is not likely the case!

Four found together sounds quite sinister.

Well since you read it that makes it true!  Did you read a story on TVF yesterday that changed about 15 times in 2 days? 

This is a very strange story and most likely is about abortion not exactly what you are reading may be true.  

12 minutes ago, Falcon said:

Does it really matter how they died and ended up in the rubbish? What is important is to get the heartless people/person who through these innocent bodies away like a price of trash and deal with them. Problem is that we all know how the person concerned will be treated for this, there’ll be some lame excuse, a fair bit of waiing and a very small (public) fine to be paid and then it’ll be just a case of “next”. I have come to expect it of pattaya, never would have thought it would happen in Hua Hin though.

Why Pattaya?

15 minutes ago, hansnl said:

Read well, switch on brain, then react.

Quite... how likely is it that the bodies of 4 non quadruplets at an age where they require constant attention are found together vs 4 foetuses?

99% sure that the ages mentioned refer to age since conception (likely lost in translation) and this is the result of an abortion clinic dumping them.

RIP regardless, but it makes *way* more sense that 4 bodies of unrelated children that have been very recently born being found together.

Archived