Pattaya bar fight: Key witness says Australian man beaten to death over “misunderstanding”

webfact

On 10/3/2018 at 2:29 PM, SinCityGr8One said:

Now the perp picked up the Thai girl by the throat raised her up from the floor and her face was turning blue. An American sees this and intervenes quickly to prevent the Thai girl from being choked. He steps in and gives the perp an A55 beating that unfortunately causes the death of the perp. My question is, how many of TV readers would do the same? Are you carrying your Man Card on you?  Or would you just sit on your stool, sip on your beer and not get up and do something? I definitely would get the perp to knock it off. I would not give him an A55 beating that results in his death. However he would have second thoughts about what happened to him just in case he decided to try it again. 

not your job to intervene.  On such situations the  staff  girls,  security all have the situation under control. 

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/23/2018 at 11:33 AM, Mike West said:

I agree, 2 wrongs don't make a right, BUT picking a girl up by the neck? is no fkn joke, I don't care how you put it. I would never do that to anyone smaller than me. You can easily injure someone severely. The guy paid with his life. 

She wasn't complaining or asking for help. The staff new she was ok

It would be great to get follow up posts on some of the more hotly discussed stories at ThaiVisa.

1. Where is Jose? Still living large on Soi 6?

2. Why havsn’t the victim’s family sued Jose? Wrongful death is a thing in Thailand, and there may be financing available for hiring a lawyer.

3. This case seems so contrary to good guys in bad guys out, I wonder what Big Joke thinks of it? Has a reporter asked him at a press conference? Does anyone here know a reporter?

13 hours ago, Mike West said:

cause i have inside information of that night, I don't want to expose anyone, just the truth to be told. 

BS 

1. The "victim" herself, Jaa, admitted they were mucking around.

2. There is a video of them mucking around with everyone laughing

3 Jaa is well known for this behaiviour, she has a heavily tattoed face, that is her "thing"

4. If you really attack a bargirl in Soi 6, within seconds you will have the whole staff attack you, and the motorcycle blokes and every other male in the vicinity within minutes joining in,which didnt happen in this case.

You are either

1. A troublemaker trying to stir up trouble

2 A friend of Jose

3 Have been lied to and believe it.

I suspect 1, as when questioned for details, you "dont want to expose anyone" but "want the truth to come out"

On 10/7/2018 at 12:36 AM, SuperTed said:

It would be great to get follow up posts on some of the more hotly discussed stories at ThaiVisa.

1. Where is Jose? Still living large on Soi 6?

2. Why havsn’t the victim’s family sued Jose? Wrongful death is a thing in Thailand, and there may be financing available for hiring a lawyer.

3. This case seems so contrary to good guys in bad guys out, I wonder what Big Joke thinks of it? Has a reporter asked him at a press conference? Does anyone here know a reporter?

1. We were keeping an eye on him, and he appears to have either disappeared or changed his address. If anybody sees him, please report here. He is supposedly supposed to report in to pattaya as part of his suspended sentence.

2 Family are simply not up for it, especially considering the sentence which they believe was a sham. They dont trust the thai courts. 

3 Jose paid, so maybe they consider him good.

10 hours ago, WonnabeBiker said:

Excuse me? Playing strangulation - what is wrong with such people?!?

The girl said they were only playing and if she was in any sort of pain would of screamed out for help.that doesn't give the right for a convicted murderer to beat a man to death.you do realise it is very hard to kill a human with your bare hands.he has a proven record for violence and death but you seem to want to blame the dead victim.

16 hours ago, happy chappie said:

The girl said they were only playing and if she was in any sort of pain would of screamed out for help.

Has she come out with a new statement?

The statement she made before only said they were playing at first and then she was lifted up by her neck and couldn’t breathe.

In that statement she didn’t say if she was in pain she would have screamed for help. 

4 minutes ago, Crash999 said:
16 hours ago, happy chappie said:

The girl said they were only playing and if she was in any sort of pain would of screamed out for help.

Has she come out with a new statement?

The statement she made before only said they were playing at first and then she was lifted up by her neck and couldn’t breathe.

In that statement she didn’t say if she was in pain she would have screamed for help. 

Sorry, let me explain pls.

"if she was in any sort of pain would of screamed out for help."

That's a ( reasonable ) assumption from Happy Chappie, based on what we know from the news.

6 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Sorry, let me explain pls.

"if she was in any sort of pain would of screamed out for help."

That's a ( reasonable ) assumption from Happy Chappie, based on what we know from the news.

Thanks for clarifying. 

Reason I asked is her own words should be quite important as she was the only one that saw the whole thing from start to finish who can give a statement. 

From what she said it started as playing and then changed to something else. As to why she didn’t cry out, she said she couldn’t breathe. 

That doesn’t excuse what Jose did at all, of course. 

3 minutes ago, Crash999 said:

Thanks for clarifying. 

Reason I asked is her own words should be quite important as she was the only one that saw the whole thing from start to finish who can give a statement. 

From what she said it started as playing and then changed to something else. As to why she didn’t cry out, she said she couldn’t breathe. 

That doesn’t excuse what Jose did at all, of course. 

Yes, i agree, stopping a fight is good, but killing somebody is not.

A further post discussing moderation has been removed, keep this up and you will be going on holiday:

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

You will not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.

Updates? What does Bog Joke think of murder/manslaughter in PTY by convicted criminal tourists?

Suspect Big J would address this incident if he could, but he can’t. Kamman Poh controls too much revenue, and this country is run by the black payment system.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

On 10/7/2018 at 10:23 AM, Pete1980 said:

BS 

1. The "victim" herself, Jaa, admitted they were mucking around.

2. There is a video of them mucking around with everyone laughing

3 Jaa is well known for this behaiviour, she has a heavily tattoed face, that is her "thing"

4. If you really attack a bargirl in Soi 6, within seconds you will have the whole staff attack you, and the motorcycle blokes and every other male in the vicinity within minutes joining in,which didnt happen in this case.

You are either

1. A troublemaker trying to stir up trouble

2 A friend of Jose

3 Have been lied to and believe it.

I suspect 1, as when questioned for details, you "dont want to expose anyone" but "want the truth to come out"

you sound naive and delusional, calm the heck down and don't pop a vein. 

• 2 weeks later...

I read that the guy who attacked him had already been charged (not sure if he was convicted or not) for manslaughter in America. If so seems he was a generally violent man and better off behind bars where he can hurt anyone else, Its one thing to hit him a few times, point proven. but to stomp on him again and again thats just evil. he was on the floor defenseless. hes a bully, why did no one drag him off when he had enough of a beating, i read his mates were joking they're all as bad as each other he was probably showing off. 

1 minute ago, monnington said:

I read that the guy who attacked him had already been charged (not sure if he was convicted or not) for manslaughter in America. If so seems he was a generally violent man and better off behind bars where he can hurt anyone else, Its one thing to hit him a few times, point proven. but to stomp on him again and again thats just evil. he was on the floor defenseless. hes a bully, why did no one drag him off when he had enough of a beating, i read his mates were joking they're all as bad as each other he was probably showing off. 

and anyway, if he was hurting the girl then the other girls would have all teamed up, they dont give a <deleted>, stilettos come off and turn into hammers, no way he was genuinely trying to her these girls are mad when in groups 

On 10/20/2018 at 11:58 PM, monnington said:

and anyway, if he was hurting the girl then the other girls would have all teamed up, they dont give a <deleted>, stilettos come off and turn into hammers, no way he was genuinely trying to her these girls are mad when in groups 

lol ur thinking about Ladyboys, the girls don't do that. 

Archived