Champions League 2017-2018 season

JemJem

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, carmine said:

Well well, Bayern made a right old mess of that!  Despite missing four key players they should have beaten a dog average Real Madrid.  Heynckes must be fuming.

well as the saying goes,AFTER THE LORD MAYOR'S SHOW we get this load of crap this morning.

did Ronaldo play.

did I read oxlade chamberlin could be out for 9months.he's been great since leaving arsenal.

2 hours ago, meatboy said:

well as the saying goes,AFTER THE LORD MAYOR'S SHOW we get this load of crap this morning.

did Ronaldo play.

did I read oxlade chamberlin could be out for 9months.he's been great since leaving arsenal.

No time-scale as yet MB. If it's an ACL it could be but apparently a new procedure is available cutting recovery time down to 4 months. Hoping for the best. We'll miss him in the CL.

1 minute ago, wilai said:

No time-scale as yet MB. If it's an ACL it could be but apparently a new procedure is available cutting recovery time down to 4 months. Hoping for the best. We'll miss him in the CL.

yeah gutted for the lad. he's been in really good form since new year, seems an excellent squad member and an intelligent person with it. very likeable. hopefully he's back around the start of next season.

So, there you have it, Real Madrid comprehensively outplayed over both legs,  two friendly referees for both games, given a right old battering last night and yet they go through.

3 minutes ago, carmine said:

So, there you have it, Real Madrid comprehensively outplayed over both legs,  two friendly referees for both games, given a right old battering last night and yet they go through.

An exciting end to end game but some dreadful defending and goalkeeping. Ronaldo was pretty quiet, which is a worry as he doesn't tend to be out of the action 2 big CL matches running.

If RM want Lewandowski to replace Benzema, then Benzema looks the better player on last night's showing.

5 hours ago, champers said:

An exciting end to end game but some dreadful defending and goalkeeping. Ronaldo was pretty quiet, which is a worry as he doesn't tend to be out of the action 2 big CL matches running.

If RM want Lewandowski to replace Benzema, then Benzema looks the better player on last night's showing.

me finks RONALDO is goner get his P45.he looks down and out.

35 minutes ago, carmine said:

Could be its nearing the end of a very long season.

Check out how many goals he's scored during this CL competition. I'm no fan of Ronaldo but he's still an enormous threat.

15 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Check out how many goals he's scored during this CL competition. I'm no fan of Ronaldo but he's still an enormous threat.

He and Messi are still on a different level to the rest.  As you say, look at their stats, they are ridiculous.

Archived