Amazing video shows how foreign tourist on Koh Phangan hid drugs inside a water bottle

webfact

On 4/11/2018 at 11:59 PM, gk10002000 said:

Oh yeah?  So would you actively recruit recreational drug users to come and be your tenant, or to be your neighbor, or to be somebody you would send you kids over to listen and learn from?

Why not? They come from all walks of life. They are just normal people criminalized by bad laws. Prohibition never works and just corrupts the legal system in all countries.

Oh yeah?  So would you actively recruit recreational drug users to come and be your tenant, or to be your neighbor, or to be somebody you would send you kids over to listen and learn from?

Yes I would and I have. The prohibition laws are stupid laws supported by ignorant people. Where do you come from? Where have you been. You appear to live in a fantasy land based on years of lies and propaganda. 

I too would and have. 

Being a recreational drug user myself, it would be difficult to avoid. 

I do avoid drunks though.

Just now, HooHaa said:

I too would and have. 

Being a recreational drug user myself, it would be difficult to avoid. 

I do avoid drunks though.

I'm not a user any more but I too avoid drunks. I hate the vodka and red bull crowd and much prefer the E and pot crowd. Saigon is more fun and more free than Thailand in that respect.

Archived