macb

Congrat's Mac on making it to the big 1K, I am right behind you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with only 950 to go!!. Now that I have my IPStar up and running at home I may hopefully just do that one day(currently in Dubai office :o ).

We still await the positive news with baited breath of the family addition.... :D

Congrat's Mac on making it to the big 1K, I am right behind you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with only 950 to go!!. Now that I have my IPStar up and running at home I may hopefully just do that one day(currently in Dubai office :D ).

We still await the positive news with baited breath of the family addition.... :D

Ray I phone every day to find out the news about the addition but it must have a good root plus of course ask Mac about getting the dates wrong :D:o:D

Congrat's Mac on making it to the big 1K, I am right behind you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with only 950 to go!!. Now that I have my IPStar up and running at home I may hopefully just do that one day(currently in Dubai office :D ).

We still await the positive news with baited breath of the family addition.... :bah:

Ray I phone every day to find out the news about the addition but it must have a good root plus of course ask Mac about getting the dates wrong :D:o:D

Not our fault ask the Doctor he got it wrong :D