7-11 Location

EVENKEEL

Still all sorts of stories going around.

The Oval table still going strong.

A new ( next door to the old one ) restaurant bar Macassa almost finished. 

Just up the road a bit Soi 13? there's a place being built that no-one can decide if it's going to be a house or a new shop ?

( 7/11 ) that's just to start the rumour to see how quickly it travels. ??.

Nowhere is getting cheaper, fact.

• 1 month later...

So this may be the answer to the question. Where is the 7-11 location. When driving on the Beach road yesterday coming from Phala almost to the main Payoon Road junction just to the right I see this billboard wall in front of a construction site and in the photos of the advertising I see what appears to be a 7-11 in the photo. So is this the new location ?  Have to wait and see I guess. You be the judge . Zoom in on the photos and you can see a 7-11 in the ground floor of the building.

20180323_153824.jpg

20180323_153736_001.jpg

1 hour ago, longball53098 said:

almost to the main Payoon Road junction just to the right I see this billboard wall in front of a construction site and in the photos of the advertising I see what appears to be a 7-11

Well spotted. But given that up the road at the central traffic lights in Banchang there are 7-11s within 100 yards of each other, it's entirely possible that the company is dishing out franchises for both Payoon and Phala.

2 hours ago, longball53098 said:

So this may be the answer to the question. Where is the 7-11 location. When driving on the Beach road yesterday coming from Phala almost to the main Payoon Road junction just to the right I see this billboard wall in front of a construction site and in the photos of the advertising I see what appears to be a 7-11 in the photo. So is this the new location ?  Have to wait and see I guess. You be the judge . Zoom in on the photos and you can see a 7-11 in the ground floor of the building.

20180323_153824.jpg

20180323_153736_001.jpg

I wouldnt bank on it, i have seen many advertisers do this kind of thing to make potential cutomers think they have a good anchor tennant such as 7/11, Starbucks, McDonalds etc.

Apparently the location of the Phala one is going to be where that tin shed that sells everything is, they have been asked to vacate the land and the land owner said it will be a 7/11 going up . 

This was from the owner of the tin shed .

• 6 months later...
22 hours ago, chrisandsu said:

Thanks mate I know where you are talking about now . The only sad part is that it kills the little mom and pop stores ! That’s progress though I guess 

But on the other hand....look at the amount of new small business' popping up opposite, and i am sure there will be more all around and in the car park!!!

38 minutes ago, LennyW said:

But on the other hand....look at the amount of new small business' popping up opposite, and i am sure there will be more all around and in the car park!!!

Hahaha true that ! Would coming from a mini mart to a noodle stand be considered a move sideways ?

• 3 weeks later...

7-11 construct is moving along. They installed the power transformer and all and laid the necessary sewer and water piping and graded the area and now have the building pad poured and ready to build on. Today and yesterday they were pouring concrete for the parking lot. The store will be set back in the back right side of the lot and looks like the rest may all be parking. When they get the lot finished and start the building I will snap a few more photos. Judging on other stores i have seen built his one should be open for business in a month or so.

Whooptee-doo! Another 7/11 store selling the same generic over-processed crap  (5 items in 6 separate plastic bags) to mindless consumers 24 hours / day.

This is indeed an important cultural event, supplanting Banchang's need for libraries, parks, art galleries, or maybe a Michelin-starred French restaurant. Hooray! ????

Just now, huangnon said:

Whooptee-doo! Another 7/11 store selling the same generic over-processed crap  (5 items in 6 separate plastic bags) to mindless consumers 24 hours / day.

This is indeed an important cultural event, supplanting Banchang's need for libraries, parks, art galleries, or maybe a Michelin-starred French restaurant. Hooray! ????

Yes, it is indeed glorious. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived