Chinese tourists warned - stop trashing "beautiful" Thailand

webfact

21 hours ago, DrTuner said:

Enjoy your new quality tourists. You have to since the westies aren't coming back, the Chinese drove them away. Nice strategy TAT, jolly well done.

Even the Russians were better. All they do is block the aisles and get drunk in 7-11.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put the prices where they belong and you get the tourists you want to have. Usually better paying tourists are more educated. 

The effort of selling 100 packages at THB 100'000 are much easier and less than selling 10'000 packages at THB 10'000 - go figure into which category those lovely brethren from the red North belong! But greedy Khon Thai has no ability to understand basics :-( 

22 hours ago, Bob12345 said:

Yeah, they should have put some thought into it before trying to get the lowest-of-lowest chinese to thailand to milk them of the little they have.

Now the tourism numbers are higher than ever, but the price thailand pays will be huge for future generation.

" get the lowest-of-lowest chinese to thailand to milk them of the little they have. "

You cannot get blood from stones.

They are both as bad as each other when it comes to this, the Chinese only take top spot as they are incredibly rude and lack any social skills (cutting in lines, shouting whilst talking to someone next to them etc).

Apart from one or two countries most of Asia have no idea about recycling, using bins, the issues caused by littering etc. All these things have been banded about in the west for decades. The problem here is endemic and with the locals being just as bad, if not worse, there is no solution is sight. 

The young generation here also have no idea about it I think. I am sure they must be told in Thai schools about the problems caused, but they obviously take no notice. There is a large Thai school near where I work, the mess around there at the end of the day is awful. I noticed a parent the other day get in her car, before she closed the door she left what looked like an empty drinks bottle inside a small 7/11 bag on the side of the pavement near her front wheel. Come on, what the hell is that all about? A chuffing middled aged woman

Probably expected some 'low-so' to clean up after her.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

12 hours ago, Donotdisturb said:

That. Also the Chinese!!! All that crap. Made in China. Thai people.  Not sokaprok. Thai people. Sa'aaasaat. Take shower 2x a day. Loei!

Makes you want to take photos and show the folks back home how beautiful and clean Thailand is They would be all rushing to book tickets to get there after seeing these pics. The saying would be " Hold me back i cant wait to get to that pigsty

6 minutes ago, tifino said:

But the Chinese only respect Orders that come from the Premier

And how many other Obersturmbahnfuehrers are there in Asia...?..in

Thailand

Laos

Birma

Cambodia

Phillipines

Vietnam

Malaysia

and even in

Singapore

Indonesia

telling their citizens what's allowed and what not?

If I look at the beach today, its not allowed to put up parasols and sunbeds....only on Wednesdays :laugh:

Tomorrow tourists, who bring a lot of money to Thailand, are allowed to lie down in the shade again..today it's burning time.

3 minutes ago, tifino said:

I wasn't actually on about the 'coming down' of Orders (from home) 

- but that these tourists are flagrantly ignoring Orders from  foreigners (Thai) in authority

:shock1: do you speak Thai and Chinese? Most Chinese don't speak Thai and most Farang do not speak Chinese and Thai.

It's quite a nice puzzle how all these tourists still survive from these dangerous holidays and make it back home, their wallets almost empty :laugh:

3 minutes ago, LaoPo said:

:shock1: do you speak Thai and Chinese? Most Chinese don't speak Thai and most Farang do not speak Chinese and Thai.

It's quite a nice puzzle how all these tourists still survive from these dangerous holidays and make it back home, their wallets almost empty :laugh:

empty - because of the Fines :whistling:   ... hopefully

Chinese tourists warned - stop trashing "beautiful" Thailand

Chinese tourists warned - stop spitting in pools where "beautiful" foreigners swim in Thailand ( my wish) 

It happened many years ago in a hotel pool of north Pattaya when my gf and I went for a swim. A whole group of Chinese tourists must have gotten a great deal for Island view and stayed for one night. 

Anyway, in the middle of our exercise it occurred that three of these Chinese Whisperers decided to spit into the pool, not far away from us.

We're thinking of revenge and the pool boy was with us when we hit them with living ice cubes. And we were really good. I must have learnt many bad Chinese words on that day and tried them mostly in the elevator. They understood it. 

-

The Spitters.jpg

im afraid this Chinese invasion is just the tip of the iceberg.  you know like at airport when the Chinese tour leader has the flag on a pole and the Chinese all following/?  get ready for an invasion of Chinese its just starting!  maybe the chinese will take over lipe for a navy base and call it the south china sea?

4 hours ago, MrY said:

By far the cleanest third world country I have visited is Rwanda. We are talking clean as Switzerland here. So there is hope.

(For Africa, I mean. Not for India, Bangladesh, Thailand, Indonesia, China...)

The Swissies have got their own problems with bloody tourist!!

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/society/arosa_swiss-hotel-sign-asking-jews-to-shower-sparks-controversy/43413078

Besides all the trash I seen while I stayed in Jomtien and Pattaya for the last 11 days, on my way from

Pattaya to Hua Hin, I see many failed factories, and businesses, just going back into the earth. the buildings, if they are not just frames, are falling apart. the grass is very tall but can still see many barrels rusting apart, and leaking what was inside them into the ground around. Thailand is very far from being a paradise, and is not improving. Just my observations, and I do know that problem is entirely Thailands mess.

Geezer

Archived