BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Anger over 'bad manners' of foreign couple on train

1 hour ago, gunderhill said:

Even up the scaffolding??

MOST DEFINITELY!! easier to check alignment of stocking seams and for any offending knickers:shock1:

Many Westerners think they are "the king of the world"!

We have to teach them what is education and modesty!

3 hours ago, Lungstib said:

Well, they at least took their shoes off before putting their feet up. Would same posters who were awfully upset by this degenerate behaviour now like to quote on the Thai cabbie masturbating all the way to Bangkok airport because he was excited about his falang woman passenger. And he admitted it.

...bit difficult driving a cab with your shoes off.

4 hours ago, agudbuk said:
5 hours ago, PatOngo said:
I need to pick my nose while I think about this.

Recent research says that picking your nose and eating the contents enhanced the immune system and is good for your health.

Thanks. For some reason, being ill suddenly doesn't seem so bad.

2 hours ago, jesimps said:

It's bad manners for sure. So is squatting with your feet on toilet seats, chairs and tables. Peeing, gobbing and picking the nose in public.

At least it's only a few farang guilty of being offensive.

What about the Chinese kid shiting on the kerb in Pattaya?

Aha the good old thai public slash netizens. Of course nobody told the ignorant tourists in a friendly, buddhist, empathic way that this is a rude thing to do. No. They prefer the good old complaining on the www where likes and dislikes can boost their childish egos. I have educated 100s of tourists since i live here. I feel good about it as im experienced and most of these EVIL DOERS have no idea. The thai have this silly tradition to mind their own biz which is great but it is NOT in every case. One of the first years i was living here plenty of people "corrected" me the good way. Live and learn!

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

You must be a waiter at a Thai restaurant!

Or Possum picking his nose in a restaurant in front of smokers after they start their eating their food.:cheesy:

2 hours ago, Thian said:

They even let their young baby walk on the buffet in Sizzlers.

I also see them change diapers on tables in the restaurant or kitchentable in a restaurant.

Or they bring loads of babies into Sizllers who cry nonstop and throw food around...you should see the floor after they're gone.

But of course this is their country and they can be as lowclass as they like.

Which Sizzlers did you go in ?

Doesnt sound like its a very nice place 

Where was it located ?

...and I don't like when Thais are sitting in yoga way with crossed legs with dirty feet on any seat. Disgusting

2 minutes ago, Donotdisturb said:

Aha the good old thai public slash netizens. Of course nobody told the ignorant tourists in a friendly, buddhist, empathic way that this is a rude thing to do. No. They prefer the good old complaining on the www where likes and dislikes can boost their childish egos. I have educated 100s of tourists since i live here. I feel good about it as im experienced and most of these EVIL DOERS have no idea. The thai have this silly tradition to mind their own biz which is great but it is NOT in every case. One of the first years i was living here plenty of people "corrected" me the good way. Live and learn!

How much success have you had explaining anything to a white woman?

In what cultures is it acceptable to put your feet up on someone’s headrest?

Nasty 

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Me too, might consider tonight whilst urinating by the road or taking a dump in a bush

The Chinese don't need a bush to take a dump.

I find it really disgusting when Thais stick their finger in a dogs bottom and then come and stick their finger in my ear , disgusting 

Bad manners no matter where you go and who they are. Reminds the time i was in a restaurant and two Thai Kids were standing on top of a table jumping up and down and screaming and the parents were right there and said nothing and were trying to eat.

3 hours ago, DoctorG said:

This has nothing to do with Thais or farangs. This is just bad manners in any country. Low-life ignorant jerks.

In addition it's just basic common sense. Dirt and dust accumulate on the feet, especially in warm climates where one might/does wear sandals, and one never knows what that dirt has come into contact with.