BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Anger over 'bad manners' of foreign couple on train

2 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

How much success have you had explaining anything to a white woman?

A lot of success. Unlike many posters here i don't hate white ladies nor do i consider them "whales, fatties, filthy, ugly, etc". But then i never came to Thailand because my marriage with a western woman crashed or because i like submissive farmgirls who make me feel soooooo superior and more intelligent. 

That would be considered extremely bad manners in the west, let alone Thailand. 

Why didn't anyone say anything? 

7 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I find it really disgusting when Thais stick their finger in a dogs bottom and then come and stick their finger in my ear , disgusting 

That happens to you a lot does it?

YUP watch out 'er someone will get their panties in a wad.  For the love of God, don't anyone post multiple photos of Thais throwing trash out windows of vehicles ....'er we'll be as "upset" as those who see feet on chairs.

image.jpeg.16782be8ede0cc27dff7e54281ca668c.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Donotdisturb said:

A lot of success. Unlike many posters here i don't hate white ladies nor do i consider them "whales, fatties, filthy, ugly, etc". But then i never came to Thailand because my marriage with a western woman crashed or because i like submissive farmgirls who make me feel soooooo superior and more intelligent. 

Not seeking out unpleasant activities/situations seems entirely normal to me.

Which is why I'm putting you on 'ignore', it doesn't mean I hate you either.

4 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Y

5 hours ago, agudbuk said:
5 hours ago, PatOngo said:
I need to pick my nose while I think about this.

Recent research says that picking your nose and eating the contents enhanced the immune system and is good for your health.

You do realise that I'm 105 yrs old!

Better get eating than. Maybe get some donations from friends and family and shoot for 150;-)

This is just pig ignorant in any country, and not just Thailand; it is just that it would never occur to them to do it in their own country. It is also irrelevant what Thais may or may not do; there is no linkage whatsoever.

Also, how are the couple going to sue the poster. From the photographs shown, they are not identifiable, unless you are going to identify them by their big toe.

Worse than a monk clouting an elderly foreign chap around the head, or families of Thais tossing their litter out of the window every 5 minutes. 
Some signs would help, but that way it would mean the Thais who sit with their legs across multiple seats would have to stop too, or is this just another op to bash the foreigners

Oh bad manners eh!our Thai lager and whisky louts come to our beach....eat all they can...drink even more than they have ever drunk....leave all rubbish behind...left over foods...empty bottles..... cans... nappies..stinky ones....perhaps I should upload a few pictures....where was the security guard of the train...???

Please excuse spelling mistakes/Grammar/Misunderstanding!

Recent research says that picking your nose and eating the contents enhanced the immune system and is good for your health.

I am still laughing at this...this is so funny....I am very sure as nippers we all tasted them too..Immune system eh!.hmmmm!

Please excuse spelling mistakes/Grammar/Misunderstanding!

5 hours ago, agudbuk said:
5 hours ago, PatOngo said:
I need to pick my nose while I think about this.

Might be ok for the picker but the receiver of any pickings could be contaminated with staph bacteria.

Ancient research:-

"A staph infection is caused by a Staphylococcus (or "staph") bacteria. Actually, about 25% of people normally carry staph in the nose, mouth, genitals, or anal area, and don't have symptoms of an infection. ... The infection often begins with a little cut, which gets infected with bacteria."

6 hours ago, webfact said:

I have seen other people’s photos denouncing such bad manners and I did not expect to see such a thing with my own eyes,” the Facebook user said.

You poor little delicate flower.

Just been on my three monthly trip down to Penang ( stopped at Pedang Besar because Malaysia will not allow the SRT into Malaysia anymore) and i must say that after twenty five years of doing the same journey i was shocked at the bad manners of the staff, the food was terrible, even the waiter apologised for the quality of the food. So considering how bad mannered Thai SRT staff have become i'm really not bothered about some back packers on a train probably doing something which they never considered to be offensive...... My question to the offended, is why didn't you explain to the people that it would be better if you put your feet down, i'm pretty sure they would of complied...... But oh no, let's do it the Thai way........... Sly..........