90 Day Reporting - Online

HullyGully

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice, isn't it.

Here's my recent post:

90 day online - brilliant!

Looks like they finally got it right.  I did mine in the wee hours Sunday and got the approval Monday morning.

Everything including the drop-down boxes worked instantly and correctly just like on real web sites.

I did not use IE. I used Chrome. Did not use User-Agent Switcher or any other plugins, etc. Nothing added or

deleted from the normal browser setup. 

OMG, nearly fell out of my chair, this is great news, thanks guys, will wait for my next 90 days, i.e. have to go to immigration on the 1st to get my 12 month extension stamped, so it will be another 80 days after that.

Things are starting to improve, village roads are getting relaid too, by by pot holes, hello 90 day on line reporting 555

Cheers

I wish this would work for me. I have tried internet explorer, chrome and firefox. I keep getting the same message over and over again.

For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

I have tried using the 90 day online for several years now and it has never worked for me.

14 minutes ago, Trujillo said:

I tried this a few days ago repeatedly and kept getting the "contact immigration" pop up. 

Total waste of time. 

The site just got good recently? Ha!

The site doesn't work. Period. 

Obviously you are wrong as it now works for many people.

It works for me, but does not work for the wife so we simply mail hers in.

I do check the online for hers each time and maybe it will eventually work for hers also.

Nupp - it doesn't work.

Tried several times. BTW I did tick that 'I Agree' box at the bottom and ignored all the unsafe and unsecured warnings.

Chrome won't even load the landing page and when I emulate IE, I get the dreaded 'contact immigration' message.

Hi Ho Hi Ho.....it's off to another visit at Immigration I go.

18 minutes ago, jazcm said:

Nupp - it doesn't work.

Hi Ho Hi Ho.....it's off to another visit at Immigration I go.

57 minutes ago, Trujillo said:

I tried this a few days ago repeatedly and kept getting the "contact immigration" pop up. 

Total waste of time. 

The site just got good recently? Ha!

The site doesn't work. Period. 

Yes, of course we are all lying about it to trick you into trying it.

Your problem lies between the keyboard and the chair. 

11 minutes ago, Mapguy said:

A warning about the site also appears immediately on Safari and cautions against proceeding.

As it has since it first went sort of live  a few years ago.

As mentioned a couple posts ago ignore it, send by mail, stand in line, or pay an agent.

1 hour ago, amexpat said:

Yes, of course we are all lying about it to trick you into trying it.

Your problem lies between the keyboard and the chair. 

That's quite an assumption "amexpat".  I get the same message and it doesn't work for me.  I used the online reporting exclusively for as long as it was available in the past so I know what I am doing.  There is no problem between my keyboard and the chair and probably not for "Trujillo".  There is still something in their system where it works for some and not for others.  I will mail mine on Monday.  That has been working fine. 

4 hours ago, silverhawk_usa said:

That's quite an assumption "amexpat".  I get the same message and it doesn't work for me.  I used the online reporting exclusively for as long as it was available in the past so I know what I am doing.  There is no problem between my keyboard and the chair and probably not for "Trujillo".  There is still something in their system where it works for some and not for others.  I will mail mine on Monday.  That has been working fine. 

You are correct.  I didn't consider some non-tech factors such as last arrival in country, maybe change of address, etc. Who knows? 

Maybe it just doesn't work with IE :shock1:.  Anyway, it's worth a try - don't accept that "it just doesn't work."

Thailand,

Yes, I understand your post #16.  No, I will not do that. Perhaps it is a minor glitch.  It suggests that Immigration has yet to figure things out to make their system work in practical ways, let alone be concerned about security!  I am not going to ignore a security message.  Things are bad enough these days, as they are!

Up to you!  Cheers!

^ . Since so many (dozens? hundreds?) have ignored the message and proceeded to complete the 90 day process, maybe some of them will tell us about the horrible things that have happened to them as a result.  I haven't had any problems at all. 

11 hours ago, amexpat said:

^ . Since so many (dozens? hundreds?) have ignored the message and proceeded to complete the 90 day process, maybe some of them will tell us about the horrible things that have happened to them as a result.  I haven't had any problems at all. 

Simpy can't talk about it, too horrible for words.

Apart from "Approved" .:smile:

Applied for Hubby's online 90 day report on Friday.  He's been out of the country and this would have been his first 90 day report since returning, but our condo did a TM30 report for him upon return.  His report showed as "pending" for several days and he was about ready to go out to CM Imm tomorrow to file the report in person, when he received the happy email confirmation that his 90-day report had been approved this afternoon.  Logged into the system and printed out the receipt for him.    I submitted the report in Explorer on an old computer, but as able to print out the receipt in Google Chrome with Windows 10 on a modern computer.  So, yes the online system is working.

Archived