Thai man with two beautiful wives goes viral, shares secret to happy marriage(s)

webfact

Thai man with two beautiful wives goes viral, shares secret to happy marriage(s)

By Coconuts Bangkok

c1.jpg

Photo: Warissara Poksrichan/ Facebook

After photos of a Bangkok man who has two beautiful wives got attention in social media over the past week, the trio — and their nine children — have given numerous interviews sharing their secrets for having a happy marriage in Thailand.

manop-marriage2.jpg

Photo: Warissara Poksrichan/ Facebook

It all started when the second wife, Warissara Poksrichan, 32, posted photos of the three of them on Valentine’s Day that got 6,000 shares, “People are bragging about their husbands on Facebook. Well, my husband happens to have two wives!”

“It’s been years and I’ve never changed my mind with you. The only thing that has changed is the size of our boobs, 600cc and 450cc. You love them,” Warissara joked about her and the other wife’s breast augmentation.

Full story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/thai-man-two-beautiful-wives-goes-viral-shares-secret-happy-marriages/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2018-02-22

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cornishcarlos said:

Good luck to him....

1 wife is enough for me to handle. 2??? Nah thanks..

Lucky Bastard if you ask me. I've 7 kids but 4 different women but never married any of them ........................ thinking of settling down soon though lol ......:passifier:

Archived