Thai man with two beautiful wives goes viral, shares secret to happy marriage(s)

webfact

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Well all i can do these days is dream, i cant even keep 1 wife happy.:cheesy:

Colinneil ole buddy, fer cryin' out loud! As I have said before, it's so so easy. You just learn how to whistle. Then, when THAT time approaches and you are unable to 'rise to the occasion,' you just poke yer head out the bedroom window and whistle....and I will come a runnin'.

Hmmm...I'm doing the math (good vs evil).  The 2 cuties ...good.   9 kids ...evil.   2 cuties on their menstrual cycle....evil.  1 cutie as a scratching post (sacrificial cutie) while the other is on her cycle....good.  Personal women Muay Thai matches.....good.  2 women to cook and clean....good.   2 sets of Thai inlaws....evil.  9 kids defending gate and beer/whiskey from inlaws....good.  2 sets of brother/sister inlaws with sick buffalo (broken motorcycle, etc) ....evil.

A little too much evil for me, but could tilt towards good, depending how many cute sister inlaws (nanny's).  :partytime2:

2 hours ago, Banana7 said:

Wow! The guy says he treats them equally. Can you imagine sleeping in the same bed every night with those 2 sexy women? Amazing Thailand!

You can sleep with as many as you want whenever you want here, and never marry one.

Many years ago a wealthy friend took 9 women back to his room one night for a "party".

1 hour ago, lovelomsak said:

I would be curious if the girls do girl on girl for him? To keep every one happy.

Not one to boast, been there a couple of times and my response to that question is:

Happy chappy

One wife

One set of kids

Wouldn't want another wife, happy with the current model

Have my strays when I need to have them, once twice a year, if that

Don't believe the heart would keep up with two on a permanent basis, flat out as it is 555

1 minute ago, 4MyEgo said:

Not one to boast, been there a couple of times and my response to that question is:

Happy chappy

One wife

One set of kids

Wouldn't want another wife, happy with the current model

Have my strays when I need to have them, once twice a year, if that

Don't believe the heart would keep up with two on a permanent basis, flat out as it is 555

No point in being in Thailand if you have never had a Thai sandwich.

no need to boast, its common place over here. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Good luck to him....

1 wife is enough for me to handle. 2??? Nah thanks..

they obviously get on ok..the upside is they finally got the breasts they always wanted...i suppose you could pretend you were happy.

Archived