Thai man with two beautiful wives goes viral, shares secret to happy marriage(s)

webfact

3 hours ago, Banana7 said:

Wow! The guy says he treats them equally. Can you imagine sleeping in the same bed every night with those 2 sexy women? Amazing Thailand!

Wait till they fight... 

It is quite a feat though. Because thai women are notoriously jealous ?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a couple of kids most women let themselves go, not these. I guess having competition around keeps them fit. You have to hand it to the guy, I though he was rich but seems to be a hard working small business entrepreneur with above average looks. He must have a lot of charm and be more manipulative than most thai women. More power to him and the huge burden of the 9 kids he has to take care of.

Well there not exactly beautiful the one on the left looks a normal thai teenager and the one on the left her best sight is below her chin. I guess my standards are a bit higher lol, but can you imagine the constant nagging and arguing let alone the extra inlaws nah not for me.

I thought that bigamy was illegal in Thailand? :-

"Bigamy in Thailand. Bigamy in Thailand, or marrying one person while still legally married to another, is not permitted (civil law section 1452) and is a criminal offense under the Thailand penal code (criminal offence to knowingly making a false declaration)"

Maybe he's a got a big wallet as well!.

4 hours ago, BobbyL said:

Legend. Get each of them to p*** off for a week of each month for their menstrual cycle and you're living the dream. 

You nailed it . . . worth a dozen likes in my book :sleepy:

I wonder what there charging at LEVELS ST ?

The skinny Thai gave them some kids and they have no where to go. I here the stories every week from Thais like those girls. Stuck.

They will say anything for some media time....Thainess they probably hate him

5 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

My missus would have no problem making that call :)

Should you ever find yourself in such an invideous situation, the politically correct thing would be to invite her to join in.  What are super king beds for anyway.............  But nine rugrats??????  Wait til they all want cars and a university education (as all good little hi-so brats do......)

The chances are the 2 wives don't have their period at the same times, so there goes sanity for 2 weeks outa the month  ....but that's the least of his problems. Can you guys just imagine having 2 bitchy mother-in-laws dropping by to see the grandkids twice a week. He can smile all he wants, the honeymoon is long over.  I'll take bachelorhood anyday. 

Bless My Bitchy Heart: March 2011 

Times 2

21 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

So, polygamy is legal now in Thailand? Interesting... :partytime2:

Good point.

I guess, if the women are okay with it *you supply the money for them) and if you make them children, it could be. The rich would be fine with it. Most of them partake in "polygamy" in some way or another.

16 minutes ago, maprao said:

I believe his beliefs allow him 4 wives reading other sources carrying the same story emoji2.pngemoji2.png

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Damn, I have the wrong belief. :passifier: 

So, they're Muslim, showing off on Facebook in their underwear? Time to head to Saudi Arabia and Iran to check out the bikini babes... :smile:

Archived