Thai man with two beautiful wives goes viral, shares secret to happy marriage(s)

webfact

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Good luck to him....

1 wife is enough for me to handle. 2??? Nah thanks..

The cons that comes with multiple wifes is multiple mother in laws....:coffee1:

11 minutes ago, saakura said:

And if she was a farang, you can do with more eh?

And that is how a person that seeks to provoke, change the meaning of a full comment. You know what I meant, and stop acting like a 3 year old that missed milk time.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

have given numerous interviews sharing their secrets for having a happy marriage in Thailand.

obviously a hightly qualified marriage counselor;

just wait till half the kids do drugs and the looks fade from the joint mothers (how does that work ?) and the bickering intensifies to violence;

o yes and he strays; extra fun

12 minutes ago, YetAnother said:

obviously a hightly qualified marriage counselor;

just wait till half the kids do drugs and the looks fade from the joint mothers (how does that work ?) and the bickering intensifies to violence;

o yes and he strays; extra fun

Who cares - Carpe diem - my first Thai hero

What has come to my mind right away :

*How come the authorities (or the public in general) haven't made a fuss, in that polygamy is not legal in Thailand ?!

*Would it have made it (and if yes, in what manner) to the media/social media in  a major way, if the case had involved a woman and 2 husbands ?!

7 hours ago, alwaysrainsinUK said:

Even 1 Thai wife is a pain  esp every monthly cycle then it really goes mad , 2 wives ? not a <deleted> hope.

In a situation like that, you'd need to place some hope of the McClintock Effect kicking in.

47 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

Those ladies certainly don't look like they've had 9 kids. Wonderful to see that they take their shape seriously. Good for all of them, the entire family.

They can take the lanyard without turning into hippos .... :thumbsup:

Western women should take notes.... 

1 hour ago, JemJem said:

What has come to my mind right away :

*How come the authorities (or the public in general) haven't made a fuss, in that polygamy is not legal in Thailand ?!

*Would it have made it (and if yes, in what manner) to the media/social media in  a major way, if the case had involved a woman and 2 husbands ?!

It's fairly normal in  wealthy Thai society to have one big wife (Mia Luang)  and one little wife (Mia Noi)  who is usually about a decade younger

I have a Thai friend in this situation but his wives don't like each other 

This case is only different because they all live in 1 House in harmony 

Firstly, having 2 official wives is illegal here...so it's probably more like fake news with them all agreeing to participate in the stunt so it might make some money on Farcebook ,and if not, then maybe the police should look him up. Some Thai guys have two girls but they are usually rich but not married...which I don't think his guy is to both officially so the headline is misleading . All a bit suspect to me and is probably manufactured for social media consumption etc....blah blah blah, yeah, right the mechanic that keeps these pretties happy so much so that they do this...BS. Like anything you read or hear here is straight down the middle...come on, barf.

6 hours ago, marinediscoking said:

After a couple of kids most women let themselves go, not these. I guess having competition around keeps them fit. You have to hand it to the guy, I though he was rich but seems to be a hard working small business entrepreneur with above average looks. He must have a lot of charm and be more manipulative than most thai women. More power to him and the huge burden of the 9 kids he has to take care of.

Some women can have babies easily and be back in shape in no time at all.

40 minutes ago, biplanebluey said:

Big super bike 500cc--------------- what a load of rubbish !!!!!!!!

Only a 500cc+ superbike can park in the guarded parking in the mall.

In Europe a 500cc is a girliebicycle but here it's a supabike

Archived