Thai man with two beautiful wives goes viral, shares secret to happy marriage(s)

webfact

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, JemJem said:

What has come to my mind right away :

*How come the authorities (or the public in general) haven't made a fuss, in that polygamy is not legal in Thailand ?!

*Would it have made it (and if yes, in what manner) to the media/social media in  a major way, if the case had involved a woman and 2 husbands ?!

Its not considered as polygamy if he is formal married to just one of them which he obiviously is...:coffee1:

It was once upon a time legal With Polygamy in Thailand:

Prior to October 1, 1935 polygamy could be freely practiced and was recognised under civil law in Thailand.[1][2] The old family law divided wives into three categories, all in accordance to the way they became wives. There were three categories for a polygamous marriage, the first called "mia klang muang" (เมียกลางเมือง), who would be the "official wife" that the husband's parents had "acquired for him". The second known as "mia klang nok" (เมียกลางนอก), the "minor wife", whom the man acquired after his first marriage, and the third, "mia klang thasi" (เมียกลางทาสี), the title given to slave wives that were purchased from the mother and father of their prior owners.[3] The children resulting from these unions were all recognised as legitimate.

While polygamy has since been abolished, it is still alive in Thailand, and according to some, widely accepted.[4] Nevertheless, such unions are not recognised under Thai law in accordance with the law that states "A man or a woman cannot marry each other while one of them has a spouse."[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygamy_in_Thailand

The Law has changed, but the polygamic relations still exist all over Thailand - a kind of polygamic light version through the cultural acceptance of having one or several gic's on the side of the marriage, but its rather rare that the gic(s) live in the same house as the real wife. This is a result of the unbalanced ratio between men and woman.

The Thailand Gender Ratio is 97 men to 100 women (97:100) or 0.97. Thailand's gender ratio is lower than the global average of 101 men to 100 women (101:100) or 1.01.

https://www.states101.com/gender-ratios/global/thailand

14 hours ago, BobbyL said:

Legend. Get each of them to p*** off for a week of each month for their menstrual cycle and you're living the dream. 

Women living together tend to get synchronized with their cycles.

Friend of mine and his wife had four daughters. After all the girls had gone through puberty, all five females had their period at the same time.

My friend built a cabin at the bottom of the garden where he lived one week out of four...

17 minutes ago, Jonah Tenner said:

Women living together tend to get synchronized with their cycles.

Friend of mine and his wife had four daughters. After all the girls had gone through puberty, all five females had their period at the same time.

My friend built a cabin at the bottom of the garden where he lived one week out of four...

Thats correct and one of the reasons that oil sheik who never understood that ended up with 20, 30 and 40 wifes....:shock1:

15 hours ago, petermik said:

If it were me I wouldn,t know which way to turn if they both share the bed :partytime2:

Why bother to turn unless they have mobility issues....:whistling:

8 hours ago, soistalker said:

Those are ugly women with fake tits. The one on the right has a oblong-shaped head.

they are both  "butter faces."

That is about the most mean-spirited comment I can recall seeing here.  Could you please grace us with a picture of your good self and your obviously drop-dead gorgeous lady wife, if you happen to have one that meets your incredibly high standards, for us to judge and post our opinions.

18 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

You can sleep with as many as you want whenever you want here, and never marry one.

Many years ago a wealthy friend took 9 women back to his room one night for a "party".

your wealthy friend took hookers to his room for a party  not wives....

21 hours ago, hellohello123 said:

9 kids!

That means 4 with one 5 with the other. Or some other uneven combination.

Definitely one is going to get jealoua of the other

If you read the full story you will learn he had three wifes but one has died. So 3 kids with each wife.  

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:26 PM, darksidedog said:
On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:23 PM, cornishcarlos said:

1 wife is enough for me to handle. 2??? Nah thanks..

I tend to agree with you, though kicking either of those two out of the bed would be quite a tough call.

What do you mean, their probably Bi and he sleeps in the wardrobe

Having two wives in Thailand is as illegal as prostitution, does that explain it enuff for you?

The trick is that if you marry a second time you have to have a house for each of them to live in

and support them for the rest of your life. Of course as you say, if you do a runner, you better have a

place to go where neither wifes family can find you, or bang bang Maxwells Silver Hammer.

Geezer

5 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

your wealthy friend took hookers to his room for a party  not wives....

...I wouldn't think it would be very hard at all to get 2, 3, or 4 wives (village weddings) here in Thailand, money permitting of course.

Although attractive, this guy's two wives aren't knockout/stunners, compared with some of the ones I see from all walks of life every day.

Hard to see why this even made the news?!

TITAL, This Is Thailand (After All)!!

On 2/22/2018 at 12:41 PM, Banana7 said:

Wow! The guy says he treats them equally. Can you imagine sleeping in the same bed every night with those 2 sexy women? Amazing Thailand!

No I cannot, I'd get insomnia on the spot.

On 2/22/2018 at 3:54 PM, NemoH said:

Wait till they fight... 

It is quite a feat though. Because thai women are notoriously jealous ?

That's the most shocking aspect to this whole story, i.e., that this guy was able to find two Thai women who don't suffer from pathological jealousy.

Archived