Soi 6 bargirl says she & Aussie only playing before deadly attack

Rimmer

2 hours ago, dotpoom said:

"which was suspected to be a brain hemorrhage caused by Robb being punched in the face and hitting his head after crumpling to the ground."

I suppose the continuous stomping on the deceased's head had nothing to do with causing the brain hemorrhage ???

You beat me to it.  Unbelievable journalism as usual!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Orac said:

I would hold judgement for now on whether he is in custody or not - Pattaya Mail is often a week or two behind on news as can be seen from it referring to a statement on 13th Feb.

Yes, me too.

They are claiming in this story that they are waiting for the autopsy.

The funeral has already taken place. It might be hard.

The Thai autopsy listed the cause of death as "heart and lung failure"

The Aussie coroner insisted on taking a look themselves. From what I am told Benn had a fractured eye socket, probably from a punch. Cause of death was hitting a hard surface. There was no evidence of the head stomping that was claimed and repeated endlessly by posters on this site.

I would also like to add that I know that Benn and Jaa were just fooling around. 

Hero Jose is an aggressive thug. 

I don't know if he is locked up, not locked up or was out and is now inside, I do know that it is common for prisoners to be released secretly and temporarily here in exchange for cash and also if the police released a statement to the press saying he was in custody irrespective of the facts, they would reproduce this verbatim in print

5 hours ago, Chivas said:

I hope the buffoon on thaivisa that claimed this thug was walking around the city as if nothing had happened will apologise here soonest.

" Jose Manuel Polanco Jr., 43, has been in custody since he surrendered to Pattaya police Feb. 12 "

I am that Buffoon.

So since that report claims that the courtcase was to take place this week, can you let me know how that went? 

I think most of what I have read since I joined this forum a week ago could be described as fake news.

But there are buffoons who will always believe it.

5 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

dazler

• Advanced Member
  •  
  •  
  • Members
  • 37 posts

No the police are not releasing the CCTV to anybody. You will never see it.

And the attacker is NOT in police custody.

Many people saw him in Jomtien yesterday.

image.png.131d7c79dc9de6480c6260cb65c49f31.png

As reported in the article with other glaring mistakes.

7 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

I don't know if he is locked up, not locked up or was out and is now inside, I do know that it is common for prisoners to be released secretly and temporarily here in exchange for cash and also if the police released a statement to the press saying he was in custody irrespective of the facts, they would reproduce this verbatim in print

Yes, and that is why I originally posted, with a picture i might add. But people like serial poster on everything Colin Niel seems to believe the Police feed the press.

45 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

Based on what scientific proof? Especially in Thailand there just are not that many "yanks" around. Especially fighting. 

There are statistically more yanks than any other nation.... And this murder just happened to be committed by one which disproves your theory.... 

29 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The Australian media may have asked the Thai Police whether they have any video evidance ?

Yes thats what they told them. Of course you can always believe the Thai police with these sort of things, and lottery scams and bar raids.

But they are refusing to show it.

...wonder why the story has changed...

...it was reported:

...the deceased was dropped with the first punch....out of the blue...so, hardly a 'brawl'...

...then the deceased was repeatedly stomped on the head...

...now we want to pretend that there was a brawl....and the victim died when his head hit the floor....???

...wow.....

28 minutes ago, speedtripler said:

There are statistically more yanks than any other nation.... And this murder just happened to be committed by one which disproves your theory.... 

If you base YOUR theory on one recent incident it shows how accurate your facts aren't.  For the number of Americans that come to Thailand each year they are extremely well behaved,  average less than 14 days here and usually can be found relaxing at 5 star resorts. A few TVF stories every once in awhile is hardly an epidemic. Another country  citizens who arrive here in the same numbers but have an overall much smaller population seem to be in trouble about 500% more than the yanks. You are just flaming. 

2 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

If you base YOUR theory on one recent incident it shows how accurate your facts aren't.  For the number of Americans that come to Thailand each year they are extremely well behaved,  average less than 14 days here and usually can be found relaxing at 5 star resorts. A few TVF stories every once in awhile is hardly an epidemic. Another country  citizens who arrive here in the same numbers but have an overall much smaller population seem to be in trouble about 500% more than the yanks. You are just flaming. 

Agreed, and I'm not a Yank! Loud maybe, but not troublesome!

46 minutes ago, dazler said:

Yes, me too.

They are claiming in this story that they are waiting for the autopsy.

The funeral has already taken place. It might be hard.

The Thai autopsy listed the cause of death as "heart and lung failure"

The Aussie coroner insisted on taking a look themselves. From what I am told Benn had a fractured eye socket, probably from a punch. Cause of death was hitting a hard surface. There was no evidence of the head stomping that was claimed and repeated endlessly by posters on this site.

I would also like to add that I know that Benn and Jaa were just fooling around. 

Hero Jose is an aggressive thug. 

That's interesting because 90% of posters on here are adamant that he was stomped on repeatedly, just because the initial reports said that. I got slated by more than 1 poster for reserving judgement until facts were known. I hope all those, that claimed to know the facts, eat their words if this was actually a "one punch" tragedy ... 

I would like to know how the American punched the Australian in the face when the Australian was holding the bar girl up in the air by the throat. The bar girl would have been directly in front of the Aussie, so unless the American sidelined the Aussie then the incident with the girl was over and the American had no right to hit the Aussie.

To sideline the Australian is a deliberate attack as the Aussie would not see the punch coming and therefore could not protect himself from the punch.

I know that we are in Thailand but in Australia if either of these happened the American would be looking at a minimum of 10 years prison

Get real, they let him out for a weeks further holiday perhaps?

they must have asked him kindly if he can turn up for the re-enactment.

the man is in the can....and will be for a long time, the bar girls 

acknowledgement that they were only playing is not going to help his self defense and doing it for her explanation......

16 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

That's interesting because 90% of posters on here are adamant that he was stomped on repeatedly, just because the initial reports said that. I got slated by more than 1 poster for reserving judgement until facts were known. I hope all those, that claimed to know the facts, eat their words if this was actually a "one punch" tragedy ... 

I would say that the reason 90% of the posters were adamant about the stomping is because it was reported by the media the there were "eye witnesses reported" and also those same "eye witnesses" also reported that Jose's mates were taking photo's of everything on their mobile phones and were laughing. That is what was reported in the first media report about all the so called "eye witnesses"

Then there were a different lot of "eye witnesses" for the second media release that was a different story to the first one.

14 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

I would like to know how the American punched the Australian in the face when the Australian was holding the bar girl up in the air by the throat. The bar girl would have been directly in front of the Aussie, so unless the American sidelined the Aussie then the incident with the girl was over and the American had no right to hit the Aussie.

To sideline the Australian is a deliberate attack as the Aussie would not see the punch coming and therefore could not protect himself from the punch.

I know that we are in Thailand but in Australia if either of these happened the American would be looking at a minimum of 10 years prison

There was a post a while ago where an old farang man was explaining the details of a "road rage" incident with a Thai to a policeman, when the Thai in question punched him from the side and floored him. The copper didn't bat an eyelid!

32 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

internettruth.jpg.ddfdc5eace39acda2d119de7664f5ce0.jpg

I have asked before and I will ask again, did anyone do a blood test on the Yank, after he surrendered, or is he just an evil person, not requiring drugs of any kind to kill a person, seriously, rot in a Thai prison and as for your mates, they need some time as well for not intervening and egging you on, guess there back in the states now, with back turned on you, nice mates oy ! 

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

Why would a person come on here and say that Polanco was seen/ photographed on Jomtien beach?

Silly bugger just wanting his 15 minutes of fame, also letting people believe the police were not doing their job.

Bet he keeps quiet about it now.

a friend of his another dog

4 hours ago, dotpoom said:

"which was suspected to be a brain hemorrhage caused by Robb being punched in the face and hitting his head after crumpling to the ground."

I suppose the continuous stomping on the deceased's head had nothing to do with causing the brain hemorrhage ???

makes you wonder on the intelligence of the reporter brain hemerage i will say in this case was due to being stomped on the head 10 times 

8 minutes ago, sambum said:

There was a post a while ago where an old farang man was explaining the details of a "road rage" incident with a Thai to a policeman, when the Thai in question punched him from the side and floored him. The copper didn't bat an eyelid!

Yes I remember that but the punch did not result in a death luckily for the Thai, but the policeman was a disgrace for not doing anything

2 minutes ago, PEE TEE said:

I'm Confused.  only playing about  . hit head after being punched . head stamped about 12 times . man dies . american held in custody or not . Oh well lets see what they say after the court case ???? 

Yes, you are confused because there hasn't been anything said about a court case. You are just trying to start a rumour

I Thought the Aussie had choked the girl, stopped choking the girl, confronted by the American that that was not a nice thing to do to the girl, the Aussie told the American where to go and what to do when there and then took a swing at the American, where upon the American decked/dropped the Aussie  with one solid punch. After that murder or manslaughter may or may not have happened; the courts will decide.

Archived