Soi 6 bargirl says she & Aussie only playing before deadly attack

Rimmer

With all the reports and input from witnesses, the news and others who claim to have been there when the incident occurred, but were drunk at a different pub  ....be really nice to get accurate and factual accounting of what happened. With all the fake news and embellishments   ....don't know really what is fact 'er what is fiction. 

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

Yes, you are confused because there hasn't been anything said about a court case. You are just trying to start a rumour

Well, according to the post by Rimmer:-

"PATTAYA:--An American man charged with the deadly assault of an Australian was expected to re-enact the fight in a Soi 6 bar and make his first appearance in court this week."

4 hours ago, marinediscoking said:

Actually I would trust Pattaya mail over all other sources on this so far as they are local, well establish and a decent family runs it. 

It's a bad situation all around however you can easily break someone's neck by lifting them off the ground. 

I'm wondering if this has increased business at Ruby's as every time I have driven past it's been packed full of customers. Last night I would say it was the busiest bar on soi 6.

Waiting for the re-enactment.

1 hour ago, cornishcarlos said:

That's interesting because 90% of posters on here are adamant that he was stomped on repeatedly, just because the initial reports said that. I got slated by more than 1 poster for reserving judgement until facts were known. I hope all those, that claimed to know the facts, eat their words if this was actually a "one punch" tragedy ... 

" had a fractured eye socket, probably from a punch. " And probably could have been from a stomping.

We will soon know the truth when American  does the re-enactment . If he shows himself stomping then that settles it but if he does not show any stomping then it was just accidental death from one punch. End of story.

Anyone hazard  a guess as to what it will be?

What is it with the re- enactments? I sometimes wonder about the country I have decided to call home (albeit on a temporary non imm status)

This sort of violence happens in bars and Pubs all over the world. The fact he has previous for manslaughter in the US makes me a little sadder..

I still feel safe in Thailand more so than in London or Washington DC. Maybe just an illusion but that is the way it is.

I hope the courts do justice for the victim in this case. The CCTV should clinch it..... Will it be played in court who knows?

18 minutes ago, maprao said:

What is it with the re- enactments? I sometimes wonder about the country I have decided to call home (albeit on a temporary non imm status)

This sort of violence happens in bars and Pubs all over the world. The fact he has previous for manslaughter in the US makes me a little sadder..

I still feel safe in Thailand more so than in London or Washington DC. Maybe just an illusion but that is the way it is.

I hope the courts do justice for the victim in this case. The CCTV should clinch it..... Will it be played in court who knows?

Do the crime, show everyone what you did. Act it out instead of hiding, I'd love to see this convicted murderous human act his aggressive behavior.

Not so tough without booze and it cuffs though....

Still won't bring back the Aussie lad though.

2 hours ago, Russell17au said:

I would like to know how the American punched the Australian in the face when the Australian was holding the bar girl up in the air by the throat. The bar girl would have been directly in front of the Aussie, so unless the American sidelined the Aussie then the incident with the girl was over and the American had no right to hit the Aussie.

To sideline the Australian is a deliberate attack as the Aussie would not see the punch coming and therefore could not protect himself from the punch.

I know that we are in Thailand but in Australia if either of these happened the American would be looking at a minimum of 10 years prison

Well imagine this: you're holding a bargirl in front of you by the neck and an angry American comes up from the side screaming - so you turn your head to the side just in time to take a fist to the face. I wasn't there but I can imagine limitless possibilities.

10 minutes ago, whaleboneman said:

Well imagine this: you're holding a bargirl in front of you by the neck and an angry American comes up from the side screaming - so you turn your head to the side just in time to take a fist to the face. I wasn't there but I can imagine limitless possibilities.

If he did not approach him from the front he has sidelined him

3 hours ago, dazler said:

Yes, and that is why I originally posted, with a picture i might add. But people like serial poster on everything Colin Niel seems to believe the Police feed the press.

You said you've been on this forum for a week then you post a comment like that, "serial poster on everything"?

1 hour ago, William T said:

" had a fractured eye socket, probably from a punch. " And probably could have been from a stomping.

We will soon know the truth when American  does the re-enactment . If he shows himself stomping then that settles it but if he does not show any stomping then it was just accidental death from one punch. End of story.

Anyone hazard  a guess as to what it will be?

What was the American wearing on his feet?

If he was wearing flip flops as would be normal for most, then IMO, there would be more chance of impact damage (fractured eye socket) from a knuckle than a flip-flop even given the increase of force caused by stomping.

Again, assuming he was wearing flip flops.

3 hours ago, Bob1million said:

And hit his head after crumpiling to the ground what happened to the stomping?

It's all anticipated to become clear once they've done the reenactment. At the moment they're looking for volunteers to play the part of the  victim but they can't seem to find anyone, in spite of offering a Hello Kitty bike helmet to wear. 

6 hours ago, speedtripler said:

There are statistically more yanks than any other nation.... And this murder just happened to be committed by one which disproves your theory.... 

Think you need to do some research and just pull something out or your ass.

Russian visitors are almost double that of the US, which the US and UK are very close. Most visitors to Thailand now days are the Chinese.

14 hours ago, dazler said:

Yes, and that is why I originally posted, with a picture i might add. But people like serial poster on everything Colin Niel seems to believe the Police feed the press.

Well Mr 7 day wonder, i cannot allow your ridiculous comments to go unchallenged.

Serial poster !! Should i be flattered or insulted??????

When you are no longer wet behind the ears, and you know more you will realize what a stupid post you just posted.

Me the 1 poster on TV that has lost several million baht because of [police corruption/lies.

I have posted hundreds of times my dislike for the police here, yet you say i am naive?

Next time think first, check yoour facts then post, by the way welcome to TV, always good to see new members.

17 hours ago, ebean001 said:

I wasn't there and I probably should not comment although no one will probably read it.

in any case, that does not seem like the way you stop something. What about..."Hey, stop that". I think in American society they coined the saying "Shot first, ask questions later". That is totally destructive in many cases. This being one. If I were on the jury, this man would have a lot of explaining as to why he felt he had to be brutal. The objective was to stop what he thought was wrong...not to punish. That is not his job.

You are now punishing him by posting this, but at least we can assume this is Your job ...:coffee1:

18 hours ago, ebean001 said:

I wasn't there and I probably should not comment although no one will probably read it.

in any case, that does not seem like the way you stop something. What about..."Hey, stop that". I think in American society they coined the saying "Shot first, ask questions later". That is totally destructive in many cases. This being one. If I were on the jury, this man would have a lot of explaining as to why he felt he had to be brutal. The objective was to stop what he thought was wrong...not to punish. That is not his job.

Like I keep saying.  Hollywood has a lot to answer for.

When people of limited intellect see something in a movie or a TV show (pun) they are apt to think that is the way the world behaves; so it is ok for them to behave in the same fashion.

Someone once said to me..."it must be true because I saw it on the television."

I rest my case.

10 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

It's all anticipated to become clear once they've done the reenactment. At the moment they're looking for volunteers to play the part of the  victim but they can't seem to find anyone, in spite of offering a Hello Kitty bike helmet to wear. 

They raised the request and are offering a bottle of lukewarm Chang and a matching vest.  Seems volunteers are creating massive congestion at the police station.

9 hours ago, watcharacters said:

So why did he stay?

For the beaches and weather, obviously.

9 hours ago, tifino said:

re-enacting some stomping by the 'perp' will be interesting!

those jailbird chains will surely do even more damage... to the poor actor under him

I doubt very much that he will re-enact the Mr Bojangles tap dance thing

Archived