Jomtien Immigration office new TM7 form

johng

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, elgenon said:

I want to go with you next time! 5555

No extra copies , no copy of TM 30 receipt? Mai khao jai.

Just the usual copies, PP picture page, Visa, TM6, Entry stamp but only ONE copy of  each and only originals of TM7 and 30. I did take folio printout from hotel (receipt) and as I'm on good terms with the owners of the hotel, a  copy of their submission to Immigration. 

3 hours ago, joeyg said:

Even on Retirement visa 90 day check ins are standard.  The computerized system doesn't work.  Who only gets to go once per year?

The 90-Days report computerized system works perfectly for the majority of people. :wink:

Only a few people (like people who didn't left Thailand for many years, or who have replaced their passport while in Thailand, or...) seems to have problem with this system. :unsure:

Just have a look on the specific topic in the Visa forum: hundreds of pages of people mostly successful :smile:

Thanks to this online system, many people don't need to go to their Immigration office more than once a year. I know many farangs in this case in my condo :wink:

On 3/23/2018 at 10:18 AM, Pattaya46 said:

The 90-Days report computerized system works perfectly for the majority of people. :wink:

Only a few people (like people who didn't left Thailand for many years, or who have replaced their passport while in Thailand, or...) seems to have problem with this system. :unsure:

Just have a look on the specific topic in the Visa forum: hundreds of pages of people mostly successful :smile:

Thanks to this online system, many people don't need to go to their Immigration office more than once a year. I know many farangs in this case in my condo :wink:

What a difference a year makes.  I'm pretty computer savy. Just a year won't list them all but all I heard were problems.  Any questions I had were always promptly and accurately  answered by ubonjoe here.  Any way maybe I'll give it a try although imm. office is close to me and it's always a breeze...

And you say you did not require a witness for a marriage extension at Jom Thien i went there on the 13th Feb and a witness was required and interviewed, plus the usual photos, exactly as in the last three previous extensions!

I took a witness to the office...they said they didn't want to talk to him.....2 days later we get a call from immigration police saying they want to interview us at home ohh and bring a witness !

1 minute ago, johng said:

I took a witness to the office...they said they didn't want to talk to him.....2 days later we get a call from immigration police saying they want to interview us at home ohh and bring a witness !

Life is "a roll of the dice" I've only had good experiences there.  Possibly the same thing could happen anywhere.  Possible? 

Archived