10 Russian ‘sex instructors’ rounded up in Pattaya

webfact

12 minutes ago, saakura said:

Why do Russians teaching sex to other Russians have to travel all the way to Pattaya? Looks like it was a live sex show or orgy.

People on holiday naturally have more time to enjoy sex than during their stressful frigid :sorry:workaday lives in Siberia.

Next ... 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LoL

"Hey, pay me 20,000 baht and I'll let you watch me having sex with my girlfriend and I'll show you how I make her orgasm (which she will fake any ways) ! "

Hilarious ! Pretty much every bar/go-go/freelance girl can teach you the same thing, for a lot less money (with or without their boyfriend) ! 

I can understand why the men would think this might help, Not all men are comfortable, or sure of how to become 'animals' in the bedroom. But, I must admit if I was going to fleece a large group of men out of 20K. 3 k each would be paid to a group of Thai gals to show them .What gals 'Like" in the bedroom, plus a couple of live girl on girl action to the group for them to try out on their "teachers pets" later. and the rest a very nice profit to bank, and wait for the bookings to pile in for the next course. Of course all this would be run (fronted) by Thai wifey. ( hmm! she could also save me a bit more money too! by using some of her past experiences too!) ( maybe?)

1 hour ago, KiChakayan said:

Ugly and fat looking instructors. Strange.. Russians..

Wow - some of the young Russian guys you see wandering around are quite pleasant on the eye - this lot !!! 

When choosing one’s apparel - if you are a trifle overweight- don’t go in for the look the guy in the green t shirt has chosen. 

The world gets more weird  every day. 

great idea, mark my words: now Thai copy cats will start their own sex schools and give out discounts for group participation, but wait isn't Pattaya one huge sex school and I am only in grade 12 almost ready to graduate.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

three with unlawful entry

Given that there are only three women among the ten Instructors, at least two of them may well have been practicing "unnatural entry." The third one from the right looks like a possible candidate for doing the catching.:smile:

I actually give the Ruskies some credit for this. It is creative and imaginative. And anything to give them just one iota of the quality the Thais have, and that is the lightness of being. They could use it. Good on them. 
I totally agree. The humorlessness of the arresting parties is a major downer. The entire scheme is quite funny.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

14 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I actually give the Ruskies some credit for this. It is creative and imaginative. And anything to give them just one iota of the quality the Thais have, and that is the lightness of being. They could use it. Good on them. 

My bet is a front for money laundering or some other financial scam. Wait for the unravel to come 

4 hours ago, KiChakayan said:

Ugly and fat looking instructors. Strange.. Russians..

as the Russian saying goes:
there are no ugly women (or also men in a PC world ), just not enough vodka.

Archived