I can't remember the location or the names of two restaurants in Chiang Rai. Can you help identify them?

polyknikes

1. This restaurant is located past Mae Fah Luang Uni on the way to Mae Sai. It is on top of a hill and serves fried fish that you can wrap in lettuce and eat. Very good atmosphere and food.

2. The 2nd restaurant seemed to be famous for its grilled shrimp. The only thing I remember eating there was shrimp in all kinds of ways. Very tasty. It was somewhere near Ban Du, Chiang Rai. I think. Either that or near the city center.

Both are Thai restaurants and both had outside seating. If you happen to know what I am talking about, please help. I'd love to get a google maps location for both of them. It's been years since I visited them. Thank you kindly.

"2. The 2nd restaurant seemed to be famous for its grilled shrimp. The only thing I remember eating there was shrimp in all kinds of ways. Very tasty. It was somewhere near Ban Du, Chiang Rai. I think. Either that or near the city center."

There is a shrimp restaurant close to Den Ha that been very popular for more than 10 years. 

Here is a link in Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/qZzHyHm4tTz

Archived