BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

balo

Android app for tablet stopped working

Since 1 week ago I can not log in using the app. On the first try I get a network error, and when I'm finally logged in nothing happens , can't read any threads. Try any forum page and the loading icon just spinning around.

Is there any chance that the version of android was recently updated. It is possible that an update was not compatible with the Thai Visa app you have installed.

This is the latest version of the app that was updated in December. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkthaivisaa.activity

All other versions of the app are not being supported now.

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Is there any chance that the version of android was recently updated. It is possible that an update was not compatible with the Thai Visa app you have installed.

This is the latest version of the app that was updated in December. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkthaivisaa.activity

All other versions of the app are not being supported now.

Okay I just made an update and the format looks terrible , the split screen has gone , I have to click the arrow to go back to read the next thread.   It's working but just a terrible format.. 

Again Thaivisa did an upgrade that is making it worse, congratulations ! 

Hi Balo,

The apps arent ours, they are made by a vendor. I have just updated the forum application version for the apps to hopefully make the apps work a little better talking to the forum

TD

Hi Balo,

The apps arent ours, they are made by a vendor. I have just updated the forum application version for the apps to hopefully make the apps work a little better talking to the forum

TD
What version (except the latest) of the Android app will work now ?

I have and preferred version 5.3.61 will this version work again ?

Nothing works anymore !  I cant use my android devices with the app. And when I try to use the normal browser instead on my tablet , every time i  participated threads I end up on the bottom of the page.

Why did you ruin a perfectly fine app, at least it was working !!!