VIDEO: American soldier attacked by gang of Thai men in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 12:31 AM, speckio said:

Is it possible the American threw the first punch and the other people jumped in to stop him?

No these sellers are leaches and finding times hard as people are aware of what they sell counterfeit watches and sun glasses, had many a run in with these guys as their saying to farang now " how much you pay from them" I normally say something like 39 baht and they go away.

22 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

How childish.

You do not know someones skills.

Lots of these small Thais can fight.

Your thinking can get a person killed in this country.

Then I would suggest you don’t <deleted> with a Marine. They are trained to kill in hand to hand combat. Their training & instinct will kick in & <deleted> you up!

Childman. 

1 hour ago, SpicyMeatball said:

Then I would suggest you don’t <deleted> with a Marine. They are trained to kill in hand to hand combat. Their training & instinct will kick in & <deleted> you up!

Childman. 

Yeah well I served my friend.

And survived to my mid 60's by choosing my spots and my not being an idiot.

You seem to have no clue.

Good luck......

Initially there seemed to be a guy with a backpack involved in the fight and who three a few punches and from the first video then a young guy in a white T-shirt and shorts who then (wisely) ran away up the street.

So which one was the so-called US soldier and why did the initial poster/s know he was a US soldier from Cobra gold..

On 2018-02-28 at 6:29 PM, bkk6060 said:

Yeah well I served my friend.

And survived to my mid 60's by choosing my spots and my not being an idiot.

You seem to have no clue.

Good luck......

Yadah yadah yadah...

I served too & here I am. You have no clue as to what I have a clue of so shut your pie hole.

I know well enough not to pick fights with marines. Seems to me the Thais were the idiots.

On 27/02/2018 at 6:42 AM, smedly said:

I believe the American was wearing a white t'shirt, the guy with the sore face is one of the fake watch sellers, the other one beside him looks like he got a slap too, nothing makes me more pleased

Balding head? No way , you where looking at the wrong guy. Its the dark heaired guy with a white shirt. And he did not seem to be afraid to fight and get away from the assault after breaking a Thai nose. This guy is likely a soldier

• 5 months later...
On 2/27/2018 at 1:22 PM, Just1Voice said:

So, 3-5 Thai jump an American, because he wouldn't buy one of their fake watches, and half a dozen other farang just sit on their bar stools and watch.  Pathetic all the way around.

Does your insurance cover the bar stools fight?

• 1 month later...

I believe that these Marines aren't the best examples of intelligence. It's obvious that the Rolex is fake, then why press this button and make the poor Thai "lose face"? These stupid guys need to understand at least this about Asia: Face is everything, never make anyone lose face! 

4 minutes ago, Shocked farang said:

I believe that these Marines aren't the best examples of intelligence. It's obvious that the Rolex is fake, then why press this button and make the poor Thai "lose face"? These stupid guys need to understand at least this about Asia: Face is everything, never make anyone lose face! 

Perhaps you just did...????

• 3 weeks later...

Archived