Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PatOngo

You know you've been in Thailand too long when...........

Recommended Posts

When you become oblivious to the hot wax dropping on your feet whilst doing the 3 times round the Buddha thingy !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When house geckos don't startle you anymore.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

When you become oblivious to the hot wax dropping on your feet whilst doing the 3 times round the Buddha thingy !!

Or you actually want to go..:sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You only go if er in doors says the Boss Monk aint banned Beer.


Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

When you start telling yourself the ants have as much right to live in your house as you do.

and you don't mind eating them when they get in your food

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you signal to turn right and turn left...:stoner:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you park up blocking folk and leave the hand brake off for grannie to push it out of her way...:sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Elkski said:

Can someone translate please. 

 

How long does it take to go from 1 pepper som Tom to 10?   

Why go hotter?

Farang birdshit, farang waterbuffalo(or very stupid farang, which right after rich is the most widely held stereotype of farang in Thailand), farang monitor lizard =scum of the earth farang, farang p..ck,

For every Thai who actually calls you such a thing, there are a hundred that think it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, thecyclist said:

Farang birdshit, farang waterbuffalo(or very stupid farang, which right after rich is the most widely held stereotype of farang in Thailand), farang monitor lizard =scum of the earth farang, farang p..ck,

For every Thai who actually calls you such a thing, there are a hundred that think it.

Glad we are totally different farangs...:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you know you have been in thailand too long when you see yet another you know you have been too long in thailand thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HooHaa said:

you know you have been in thailand too long when you see yet another you know you have been too long in thailand thread.

Try again....:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, transam said:

Try again....:thumbsup:

you know you have been in thailand too long when you are being stalked online by the forum clown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

you know you have been in thailand too long when you are being stalked online by the forum clown.

bravo.gif.5d08553fee41efa18885494e8e06b241.gif..........Who can spot negativity in seconds....:stoner:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...