Arsenal

MiG16

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ManCity 1: 2 Arsenal

:D first live game I managed to watch in Aus!

yayyyyyyy

Did they switch off the satellite before you scored your third goal M1G :o

Probably too many Margeritas, again. :D Unless, she is developing Wegners syndrome. It's a rare illness that affects the sight and ability to see things clearly. :D

oopsy!

well maybe I was being kind :o

afterall....since Khun Thaksin took over the ManCity have automatically been upgraded to number 2 EPL fav team in our house :D

Remembering Munich - February 6, 1958

Arsenal and the football world remember the 23 people, including eight Manchester United players and nine journalists, who perished in Munich on February 6, 1958.

Arsenal Football Club would like to extend their sympathies to all those affected by those tragic events 50 years ago.

One of the game’s darkest days — it will never be forgotten.

:o

full tribute at Arsenal.com

mrBoj...if I have to thank you for beating ManU...then you will have to thank me for letting you have our (ex) PM invest there :D

anyway...this weekend's game

check this out :D GRRRRR

17.02.08/ 4.00AM

4.00AM Live: FA Cup Soccer Manchester United vs. Arsenal

Soccer. Old Trafford Stadium (Manchester Utd) Manchester, England. (G)

so whos gonna give me a wakeup call then :o

mrBoj...if I have to thank you for beating ManU...then you will have to thank me for letting you have our (ex) PM invest there

Nah, you don't have to thank me M1G. It was a pleasure doing it, I was just pointing it out :D

then you will have to thank me for letting you have our (ex) PM invest there

But i thank you for that anyway :o

mrBoj...if I have to thank you for beating ManU...then you will have to thank me for letting you have our (ex) PM invest there :D

anyway...this weekend's game

check this out :D GRRRRR

17.02.08/ 4.00AM

4.00AM Live: FA Cup Soccer Manchester United vs. Arsenal

Soccer. Old Trafford Stadium (Manchester Utd) Manchester, England. (G)

so whos gonna give me a wakeup call then :o

Huh.... :D That can't be live or else LOS is 11hrs 15mins bahind now....?

Kick off is at 17:15 GMT....

UNITED V Arsenal H KO17:15GMT bbc.gif

redrus

Try and get down onto the underground at Highbury on a quiet Tuesday when the are playing..........yikes seems like every game get 20 million fans ......

On the other hand one of my mates got a freebee Box invite on as said last Tuesday and he left 'at half time ...says it got boring......however i do know that he used to play for the hammers in his 'yoof so could be a wee bit of...????? :D

Meanwhile ...Up the gunners..... :o ...bumped into Charlie George a couple of months ago....hes still there ...

No Not as a....... :D

FA Cup Round 5

Old Trafford

Saturday, February 16, 2008, 5.15pm

On Friday afternoon, the Frenchman (Arsene) claimed he had only 14 fit outfield players and several struggling members of his squad would have to travel up north in the hope of recovering overnight.

With that in mind, those who emerge from the tunnel at Old Trafford know they will have one almighty battle on their hands.

Apart from the injuries, Arsenal are actually in fine fettle right now and the word "treble" has just started to peek into the odd press conference. Of course the manager dismisses the notion out of hand but it is certainly not stretching a point to suggest that Arsenal's future in all three remaining competitions will be influenced by this game.

Last weekend Wenger's men moved five points clear of Manchester United at the top of the Premier League. Surely a win at Old Trafford with an injury-ravaged side would give them a psychological edge when they return in April for the critical fixture in the title race?

but

Nine players are out and three will travel with injuries. The definite absentees are: Johan Djourou (groin), Robin van Persie (thigh), Abou Diaby (calf), Manuel Almunia (sick), Denilson (hamstring), Tomas Rosicky (hamstring), Theo Walcott (thigh), Alex Song (muscular) and Bacary Sagna (personal reasons). The travelling players are: Philippe Senderos (knee), Gael Clichy (hamstring) and Emmanuel Adebayor (hamstring).

awww box invite? and free? can I be your mate's mate please?? :o please please rinrada the supermod :D

and reddyrussy....5.15 + 7+4 + ?

UNited 2-1 winners tonight Mig :D

It could be 6 or 7 :o

Yeah, it could well have been. Thats why I'm so <deleted> in the prediction league. I just hope that United keep up the tempo in the second half. Could be a big psychological blow to Arsenal if they a real drubbing.

UNited 2-1 winners tonight Mig :bah:

It could be 6 or 7 :D

Yeah, it could well have been. Thats why I'm so <deleted> in the prediction league. I just hope that United keep up the tempo in the second half. Could be a big psychological blow to Arsenal if they a real drubbing.

You know I fancied United big time tonight, and then I saw the team selection :D . Fletcher/Nani/Anderson/Park :o . No Ronaldo :D

All the more impressive. You should be thanking City :D

UNited 2-1 winners tonight Mig :bah:

It could be 6 or 7 :D

You know I fancied United big time tonight, and then I saw the team selection :D . Fletcher/Nani/Anderson/Park :o . No Ronaldo :bah:

All the more impressive. You should be thanking City :D

Yeah, I saw the tean and thought, oh shit, But he gets it right more than wrong. United again straight out of the blocks.

And no I'm not thanking City. :D

Archived