Arsenal

MiG16

thankyou redrus :o confidence and spirits are as crucial as the skills, tactics, commitment etc of the players. so obviously this team is doing well on both counts :D

gotta luv 'em :D which I do :D:D

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People read news............. :o

Good, or bad.... :D

redrus

I wish the mods would give me power to MOD my own thread on occasions like this :D

cry baby huh.....hmmm I could say something on that...but will take it up on a personal note :D

anyhow..people -- especially the busy insomniac ones--- read newsworthy stuff :D

For all we know Miss MiG, Red might be a little cutie too .... but I doubt it ... :D

cmon david....we know thats impossible....a ManU fan? cutie? ermm :D

<<2 hits with one stone>> :o

or is that hitting 2 birdies with one stone :D anyhow you get the drift :D

Ive been accused of being a part-timer when it comes to being a fan, and I guess theres some truth in that :o especially when compared to this guy......

Frank Stubbs

Frank Stubbs from Maidstone in Kent was chosen from over 150 applicants to write a regular Arsenal 'Fan's Diary'. He hasn't missed a home game since March 1989. The last away game he missed was in January 1999. He is currently in his ninth season writing for Arsenal.com.

so yeh compared to him....im definitely an amateurish part-timer of a fan :D

For all we know Miss MiG, Red might be a little cutie too .... but I doubt it ... :D

cmon david....we know thats impossible....a ManU fan? cutie? ermm :D

<<2 hits with one stone>> :o

or is that hitting 2 birdies with one stone :bah: anyhow you get the drift :o

Well I'll have you know that I look quite cute in fishnets and high heels .. :D Thats what Terry said anyway ... :D so there .... :bah:

Well I'll have you know that I look quite cute in fishnets and high heels .. :D Thats what Terry said anyway ... :D so there .... :D

imagine daisy david walking into emirates stadium for the Arsenal-ManU match :D

Id say something further :o but better not :bah:

Well I'll have you know that I look quite cute in fishnets and high heels .. :D Thats what Terry said anyway ... :D so there .... :D

imagine daisy david walking into emirates stadium for the Arsenal-ManU match :bah:

Id say something further :o but better not

I think the Gooner fans would like that very much Miss M ... English katoy in the house ... after all they are mostly raving willy woofters so tis told .... :D

post-33115-1170853217_thumb.jpg Real colours of an Arsenal fan :bah:

now now be nice lil boy!!! or Ill send out those lovely pics of ms daisy david :D

MMMM we needn't show those around the forum Miss MiG (especially the gimp ones) ... lets change the subject ... will you be attending the million Baht dinner on Saturday or popping out for a bowl of ganja soup ...? :o

Mig, your team is a great team. Beating us twice this season....!

Your team I admire.

redrus

:o

No.I'll repeat this bit....!

There is not one London Village team or fans I hate. They just don't register I'm afraid.

redrus

to our readers....

ERROR message has been detected. Our server was invaded by a virus, and we would like to apologise for some of the obscenity above.

signed....

Management

11th February 2007

Arsenal's Birthday gift to one of their loyal fan:

Arsenal 2: 1 Wigan

:o thankyou Henry. Thankyou Rosicky :D

ermm did anyone miss the game? :D Im happy to provide footage :D

11th February 2007

Arsenal's Birthday gift to one of their loyal fan:

Arsenal 2: 1 Wigan

:D thankyou Henry. Thankyou Rosicky :D

......a ....., ..... win AGAIN don't you think Miss MiG ? :o

dave dave.....a win is a win..especially when able to come back from behind..shows the team is able to hold it together and not panick. also shows the spirit of not giving up....plus a certain degree of faith and confidence. speaking of the faith part....many of the games since last year Ive noticed that any time that we conceded a goal and I didnt give up home on my team they have ALWAYS come back to win...and I really mean ALWAYS. so yeh I definitely think faith makes a huge difference :D

ohh dave...the score was Arsenal 2: 1 Wigan :D

Archived