Arsenal

MiG16

11th February 2007

Arsenal's Birthday gift to one of their loyal fan:

Arsenal 2: 1 Wigan

:D thankyou Henry. Thankyou Rosicky :D

......a ....., ..... win AGAIN don't you think Miss MiG ? :o

dave dave.....a win is a win..especially when able to come back from behind..shows the team is able to hold it together and not panick. also shows the spirit of not giving up....plus a certain degree of faith and confidence. speaking of the faith part....many of the games since last year Ive noticed that any time that we conceded a goal and I didnt give up home on my team they have ALWAYS come back to win...and I really mean ALWAYS. so yeh I definitely think faith makes a huge difference :D

ohh dave...the score was Arsenal 2: 1 Wigan :bah:

You can come from behind as many times as you like, if you don't win nothing, it don't mean <deleted>....! :D

redrus

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11th February 2007

Arsenal's Birthday gift to one of their loyal fan:

Arsenal 2: 1 Wigan

:D thankyou Henry. Thankyou Rosicky :bah:

ermm did anyone miss the game? :bah: Im happy to provide footage :o

I fell asleep watching the game ;):D:D

I switched over to channel 7 ... If I had been in the motherland would have switched to ceefax or jobfinder :D

Not that we think they are boring or anything Miss MiG ... :o

the way I see it...its quite obvious you boys dont have much else going on...and this wonderful Arsenal thread is the only rare few exciting things in your lives :o

but its ok....we are tolerant people here...so you can keep coming back...and yes your silyl comments will be tolerated too :D

from.....

Team co-manager in her "stand up speak up' black n white wrist band. :D

what did I tell you!!! never miss a game!! grrrr anytime you miss a game we lose!!! grrrrrr

Part time supporter ... :D

but but Dave :bah:

I have a tough week at work ........ some urgent work til 3.30am for 2 days now :D

:bah:

anyhow we will win the second leg :o and the overall ;) at which point you are both welcome to join the :o

except maybe redrus cannot join cos he is... :D :D

ohmygosh!!! not even sure what to say. theres some 5minutes or so of added time left? any one who is watching you'd already know of the fiasco that went down in extended time..gee!!! 3 red cards!!!!!

back to the game.......

so we lost....not to mention how many of them will miss the next games. sighhhh

but hey..on the bright side....youngest midfielders and played with such finesse :D I believe the average age was somewhere around 19 :D the bliss of youth :D

<<and nah Im not bitter. was only staring at that cup last night wishing it would tip over and break. if I were bitter Id have used my jedi powers >> :o

but hey..on the bright side....youngest midfielders and played with such finesse :D I believe the average age was somewhere around 19 :o the bliss of youth :D

Commiserations MiG. I didn't really mind who won. It was a pretty good game until the stupidity. But you got to handit to Wenger for sticking to his guns and playing the young uns.

BTW, can anyone remember the last time the clock showed 100+ minutes played?

sighhhhh what can I say. :bah:

Blimey MiG, you'll soon be finding out what it's like to be a City fan soon :bah:

:D :D :D

sheeeesh!!! no way!!!

go the Gunners :o;)

Go Gunners, you a septic.... :o:D

redrus

half time still no score. hmmmm but a number of chances for us :D

by the way...anyone (in thailand)...no if the Champions League Game thursday morning will only be showed as delayed on ESPN??? live game at close to 3am....but its showing on programme at 5am? Im doomed either way :o watch from 3 to 5, and be a zombie at work.....or wait for reply at 5am...finish at 7 then straight to work....but its not LIVE....cant support my team like that grrrrrrrrrrrr

Consider yourself fortunate that you survived our usual late onslaught...thats three time is a week we have NEARLY came back from the dead.

Jeez..those youngsters of yours are something else !

I never expectedanything else but defeat..in fact I even predicted the right score in the footy compo..so its not all bad news.

Consider yourself fortunate that you survived our usual late onslaught...thats three time is a week we have NEARLY came back from the dead.

.those youngsters of yours are something else ! ---- yep they sure are!!! the kind of young players that Arsenal produce to become superstars in their own right are exactly why I love this team so much :D

and hey....it was only cos our Fabregas being the kind hearted that he is...felt the urge to share :o

Archived