Arsenal

MiG16

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OI. Arsenal thread. stay on topic. only praises on Arsenal allowed here :o

this is not a dicussion and debate thread :D we like harmony....so lets all agree :D

Arsenal is the best football team. yayyyyyyyyyyyy. world peace and all that :D

Sure...but not if you start talking about a 3-0! Where does it say we have to praise

Assenal (oops..)? It's a nice team, but Wenger is a boring fart. Only complaining. And worse then Jose. If they are so great, why are they not winning the PL every year? Like PSV did 6 out of 10 last seasons... :o

Good luck tonight, you'll need it!

OI. Arsenal thread. stay on topic. only praises on Arsenal allowed here :D

this is not a dicussion and debate thread :D we like harmony....so lets all agree :D

Arsenal is the best football team. yayyyyyyyyyyyy. world peace and all that :D

Oh wait...."skill" and "talent"? What was the score 2 weeks ago? Right.... lot's of skill and talent...

Just as a reminder: PSV was team that "delivered" a.o. Romario, Ronaldo, Gullit, van Nistelrooij, Stam, Robben, Zenden and many others. Assenal BUYS players for a lot of / way too much money.

Watch Gomes, Alex, Cocu, Farfan and hopefully Affelay tonight. Yes, good luck Assenal needs !

dont need luck. sheer skill and talent :D cya tonight :o:D

Oh wait...."skill" and "talent"? What was the score 2 weeks ago? Right.... lot's of skill and talent...

Just as a reminder: PSV was team that "delivered" a.o. Romario, Ronaldo, Gullit, van Nistelrooij, Stam, Robben, Zenden and many others. Assenal BUYS players for a lot of / way too much money.

Watch Gomes, Alex, Cocu, Farfan and hopefully Affelay tonight. Yes, good luck Assenal needs !

dont need luck. sheer skill and talent :D cya tonight :o:D

Ha ha ha ha !

Pressure's on Miss MiG ... pressure's on ...! :D

Soooooo.... "Sheer skill and talent" still there? All 3 goals in 2 games scored by PSV! Told you to watch out. Although PSV has only about 20% of the budget of Arsenal, you NEVER underestimate us. Last year we were also in QF CL and year before SF!

Wegner should start moaning about himself.

PSV Forever :o

BTW: Chelsea has the transfer rights of Alex and therefore the first option, they do not "own him". He can not even play in UK at this moment, as he has not played 5 official games for Brasil yet. Don't ask me why...

dont need luck. sheer skill and talent :D cya tonight :D :D

:o Sorry MiG16, hope you don't suffer a hangover today.

Wenger rues 'horrendous' results

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger reflected on an "horrendous" spell after their 2-1 aggregate defeat to PSV Eindhoven put them out of the Champions League.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/t...nal/6421475.stm

LaoPo

Im still in shock over last night's result. took me another 2 hours after the game before I could go to bed :o

its shocking shocking shocking :D

The joke being Wenger...somehow I saw it coming right from the start :D lt didnt surprise me at all. They are so predictable ;)

:D :D :bah: :bah:

:o:D

redrus

OI!!!! that was sneaky! and very nasty :o

well I know each of you will have something otherwise to say about who is the best team...hence my disclaimer that Arsenal is the best team "I" know.....so we dont need to argue over that :o

anyway.....just thought Id better brag about the victory last night :D hoorayyyyy!

thankyou all for reading, particularly the ManU people :D:D

yes yes I know I know :D but still cant help myself :bah:

Yes they really are the best team arn't they??? Going out of three cups in eleven days,lol. By the way congrat's on you fine display against everton, hahaha.

oh gee.

4th post...and he had to find his way here.....

ok....nah nevermind I aint gonna bite.

<<wanders off to find chocolates to help her calm down>> :o

The joke being Wenger...somehow I saw it coming right from the start :D lt didnt surprise me at all. They are so predictable :o

:bah:

:bah::D

redrus

OI!!!! that was sneaky! and very nasty :D

:D:o

redrus

oi reddie...thats old news now :D

now im back in my full fighting spirit :D :D bring it on you boys :bah:

EDIT: I also see the chrisspursbkk lurking :o

hahha and now redrus is here too :D full house :bah:

Van Persie now likely to sit out the season

Arsène Wenger has admitted that Robin van Persie is unlikely to play again this season.

Before the international break, the Arsenal manager suggested his Dutch striker could be back for the final few games of the campaign. However it appears his broken metatarsal would benefit from complete rest until pre-season training. So, with little to play for, Wenger believes there is no point in risking Van Persie.

“The end of April now looks optimistic,” the manager told Arsenal TV Online on Thursday. “It is likely he will be out for the season.

“We have spoken to the doctors and they told us that the longer you keep this kind of fracture without playing the less chance you have of a recurrence. So if he can play only one or two games then we will not take a gamble.”

:o

from the Arsenal.com

but yes we still are confident of a win against Liverpool ...yep at Anfield......despite Persie being out :D

Archived