Arsenal

MiG16

ok game starting in 40 minutes :D whos watching it wiff me :D

redrus I know you will be cheering for us :D thankyou.....you are the best....well the best of the devil :o

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok :o

dont :D

no one say a word :D

and tomuk....come back in 3 days :D

infact all of you....stay away too :D

my hospitality level: :bah:

my general mood level: :bah::o

:D

but dammed!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ok thats my rant for now ;)

My general mood level :o:D come on you spurs!

OI!!! dont come to this thread with that signature :D

grrrrrrrr I was getting in better mood...and then I see this grrrrrrr

moss thankyou :D

My general mood level :o:D come on you spurs!

OI!!! dont come to this thread with that signature :D

grrrrrrrr I was getting in better mood...and then I see this grrrrrrr

Sorry Love but we'll come and go as we please.... :D

I was looking at the Prem table today and thinking how sweet it would be if we managed to overtake the Gooners into 4th place.

Unlikely but sweet revenge for last years debacle, we'd probably have done a bit better in the Champions league as well.... :bah:

I'll get me coat............................ :D

for a min there I thought.. gee who had made Markr a mod :o

but since u are here...id like to officially protest that signature.....grrrrrrrrrr

ohh and mods are suppose to be neutral....maybe we need a mod whos not a supporter of any team :D

..... how sweet it would be if we managed to overtake the Gooners into 4th place.

wishful thinking are always sweet huh :o

and yeh I got a lot of confidence :D even AFTER that defeat :D

for a min there I thought.. gee who had made Markr a mod :o

but since u are here...id like to officially protest that signature.....grrrrrrrrrr

ohh and mods are suppose to be neutral....maybe we need a mod whos not a supporter of any team :D

Anytime you want to come into the Spurs thread you are most welcome. :D

I was the sad git who begged George to create this forum , oh well........I'm off to the scrapheap then.....[slopes off towards the Emirates stadium] :D

:D

Come on BOO spurs!

:o

Id be happy to oblige....but as a lady I cannot be seen booing :D well nor whistling actually :D

but ok ill take up that offer of a visit to that spurring (of the moment?) thread :D

ermm I will skip Saturday :o

bring it on newcastle :D cyas tonight :D

You actually held on for a draw, good result for Arsenal.

Keep this up and you could still finish in the top SIX!!!

He could be Thierry Henry is disgiuse !

the name would fit, look, ...... baksidar = back side = arse!

Mark reed

Bring on the 21st!!!

Ps I am only joking Mig, dont take it to heart :D

ohmygosh ohmygosh....THAT was a beautiful goal....finally superboy Fabregas has come through :o

way to go :D

and ohhh yet another good (almost) one by Hleb as well :D

well Im watching and happy to give a minute by minute account....only if my football english writing were better :D

we've had a good game tonight :o

for the benefits of those 2 lurking spurs, especially Mark, at bottom of the thread :o

90+3 minutes....score is Arsenal 2: 1 Bolton :D :D :D

ohh I missed out one :D

Mark's monday morning joke for Mig.....

You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake, and an Arsenal Fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?

Shoot the Arsenal Fan................... Twice.

more superb goals by Rosicky and Fabregas...plus an added one ....or it would have been an almost repeat of the Bolton game :o

but anyhow...am obviously happy with the result

Arsenal 3: 1 ManCity :D :D

Hey Mig.. seen this? From your super soar-away Sun...:

THE Queen has been a keen Arsenal supporter for more than 50 YEARS, royal sources say.

And she followed in the footsteps of her late mum the Queen Mother, who was a Gunners fanatic too.

Although the Queen has presented a string of soccer trophies, her club allegiance has never been revealed before.

Her Majesty, 81, is said to have confessed her love of Arsenal at a February reception at Buckingham Palace, attended by players and officials from the club.

Midfielder Cesc Fabregas, 19, said she made a beeline for him after spotting him across the room — then chatted about her pal King Juan Carlos of Spain.

PREMIERSHIP giants Arsenal boast a host of big-name fans.

As well as the Queen, supporters include jockey Frankie Dettori, film star Kevin Costner, Little Britain’s Matt Lucas and EastEnder Barbara Windsor.

Actress Joan Collins and TV’s Jeremy Beadle also follow them — along with Osama Bin Laden.

Fabregas said on Spanish radio: “It seems the Queen follows football and she told us she was an Arsenal fan. She appeared to definitely know who I was and we exchanged a few special words.”

Arsenal were invited to the Palace after a back injury forced the Queen to pull out of opening their new ground, the Emirates Stadium, last October.

The senior royal source said: “Her Majesty has been fond of Arsenal for over 50 years.

“Her late mother was a self-confessed Gooner, due largely to her admiration of their former player Denis Compton.”

The Queen Mother revealed her love of Arsenal to then-schoolboy John Pollex in 1955.

As they chatted about Gunners legend Compton, she told him: “I’m an Arsenal supporter! Didn’t you know?”

The Queen’s grandson Prince Harry, 22, has also shown HIS support for the North London giants — visiting both their old home Highbury and the Emirates Stadium.

Now, if by Royal Command of course, you could beat Chelsea at the Emirates.. well; Knighthoods beckon.. :o

wow I didnt know that. does this make me royalty by association then?? :o

but cmon u gotta be kidding about bin laden??? grrrrrrrrr

by the way a disappointing draw on saturday. we really shoulda won that game. another grrrrrr I suppose

Archived