Arsenal

MiG16

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry MiG ... don't you worry about the micky mouse cup as I think that you will win the 2nd leg of your champs game. :o

good boy good boys.

you are all learning :D

sighhhhh what can I say. :bah:

Blimey MiG, you'll soon be finding out what it's like to be a City fan soon :bah:

:D :D :D

sheeeesh!!! no way!!!

go the Gunners :o;)

Go Gunners, you a septic.... :o:D

redrus

red watch this................GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:o

half time still no score. hmmmm but a number of chances for us :D

by the way...anyone (in thailand)...no if the Champions League Game thursday morning will only be showed as delayed on ESPN??? live game at close to 3am....but its showing on programme at 5am? Im doomed either way :o watch from 3 to 5, and be a zombie at work.....or wait for reply at 5am...finish at 7 then straight to work....but its not LIVE....cant support my team like that grrrrrrrrrrrr

ahhhh and the score :D

should I count that as 3:0 :o

Consider yourself fortunate that you survived our usual late onslaught...thats three time is a week we have NEARLY came back from the dead.

Jeez..those youngsters of yours are something else !

I never expectedanything else but defeat..in fact I even predicted the right score in the footy compo..so its not all bad news.

Consider yourself fortunate that you survived our usual late onslaught...thats three time is a week we have NEARLY came back from the dead.

.those youngsters of yours are something else ! ---- yep they sure are!!! the kind of young players that Arsenal produce to become superstars in their own right are exactly why I love this team so much :D

and hey....it was only cos our Fabregas being the kind hearted that he is...felt the urge to share :o

Archived