Arsenal

MiG16

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:D kev my best of mate :D

Markr...where are you hiding :D

He has probably gone in to hidding as he has realised that Spurs are actually pants!

I'm still here Mig, who's your new mate? he seems really cool!

Maybe he could tell us where spurs are going wrong this season.... maybe arsene wenger would like to have him as an advisor, he's certainly on the ball today! :o

Mark

Hey Mig.. seen this? From your super soar-away Sun...:

THE Queen has been a keen Arsenal supporter for more than 50 YEARS, royal sources say.

by the way....said article appeared in the Nation yesterday :D

and ofcourse I dutifully copied and put it on the notice board at work :o

From The Independent & The Independent on Sunday

26 April 2007 15:52

Manchester United announce large increase in ticket prices

"Clearly, it flies in the face of the thinking all over the country, from Bolton to the Emirates [Arsenal's stadium]," Longden added. "They have all frozen prices and in some cases reduced them."

I received an e-mail from Arsenal yesterday saying that they would have no cost increase next season...at least some clubs are listening..)

:o

He has probably gone in to hidding as he has realised that Spurs are actually pants!

Maybe he could tell us where spurs are going wrong this season.... maybe arsene wenger would like to have him as an advisor, he's certainly on the ball today! :o

Mark

Yuo know I was thnking the same thing. But I don't think my busy schedule would allow it.

How about Jen-ass' late goal on Saturday. What a fluke hey?

Mark

Yuo know I was thnking the same thing. But I don't think my busy schedule would allow it.

The reason you couldn't beat us was obviously due to the fact you were concentrating on the other competitions your involved in.............

Oh i forgot!..................... your not in any are you!

And you haven't been for quite some time!

I wish spurs were a good as arsenal...... i wish i wish :D

Mark

The reason you couldn't beat us was obviously due to the fact you were concentrating on the other competitions your involved in.............

Oh i forgot!..................... your not in any are you!

And you haven't been for quite some time!

I wish spurs were a good as arsenal...... i wish i wish :D

Don't worry, your not the only one who thinks that.

I can't believe you have the nerve to rip Arsenal about not being in any competions!

You have only really been in one and got knocked out superbly by one of your former players... Oh how good was that to see!

When was the last time you won the leagie, when was the last time you were in the Champions League, when was the last time you won the FA Cup in fact when was the last time you did anything!?

You couldn't even finish 4 last season, you had to mess that up! hahha

Do you know that made the day off every Arsenal fan in the world, not only was it a celebration for the might years spent at HIghbury, but we got in to Europe at the expense of the Yids.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I think you'll argee MiG

Feeling a little poorly were you... please

boys boys.....calm down :o

Im just a bit upset.......hate to admit...but for first time in 11 years we are not in the running for any title.......sighhhhhhh

but hey....we are still the best team :D :D

You could never hurt the feelings of a true yid!

don't worry mate, I love it!

Come on you spurs

Ah you almost had me there! I forgot, Yidos don't have feelings do they. Just a cold, dark space where there souls should be.

Oh my god, thats proper dark!

you must be one of those lesser spotted spiritual gooners

Mark

in the interest of members of this forum, they should really make me a MOD for this Arsenal thread :o

atleast then Id be able to spare our members from posts with BIGGGGG ugly blue font :D

LOL

is ok Mark....I know u got no one to play wiff in the spurs thread :o

so we'll let u come here and post silly crap :D its ok.......we are very tolerant :D

I admit. I luvved yer[/b]

is ok...you can do it :D a majority of forum members have admitted to having a love affair with Arsenal :o was on one of the threads somewhere...something about which other team would you support if not your own :D

everyone knows they play great football :D

Totts (Chelsea, when I hope that they both lose.) :bah:

thats what I want when ManU play Chelsea :D

is ok...you can do it :D a majority of forum members have admitted to having a love affair with Arsenal :D was on one of the threads somewhere...something about which other team would you support if not your own :D
Hold up , son !!! :o I said that I had a sneaking respect for the Arse. Don't get carried away I love beating you ( thanks for the 6 points, btw). I certainly don't have a love affair with them, just a wham-bam-thank-you-mam for beating Fulham and , thus, aiding OUR cause. :D
everyone knows they play great football :bah:

Well at least I'm very pleased that you actually managed to find the net yesterday. :bah:

Ok people , I have decided that if you want to have a pop at your least favourite teams you can now do so using a new thread thread

Those of you that continue to slag off other teams on their dedicated thread will be treated in a vulgar fashion..

You are still welcome to add sensible critique but try to be intelligient in your chocie of words.

Chon

ok so this weekend we will be partying :D

whos joining me :D

entertainment to be provided by well u will find out :D:o

Well I would love to join you for a party but aint in Thailand until June, so can't!

Oh well.. wil have to celebrate us beating chelski in jolly old England

Archived