BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MiG16

Arsenal

16 minutes ago, maximuss99 said:

Fine .best Totts EPL start in years.

But. as always

a false horizon will dawn. 

no EPL Win since the  black and white days of the television.

and being bundled

out of the C/L  after 2 rounds . surely confirms my  above view

2 hours ago, maximuss99 said:

But. as always

and being bundled

Bet none of us Tv footie forum posters were alive when Spurs were last champions of England.

Yes, but it's when you are going to next be champions of England that counts innit? Clan warfare in football sucks at the best of times, but arguing about history? Jeez!

3 hours ago, SantiSuk said:

Yes, but it's when you are going to next be champions of England that counts innit? Clan warfare in football sucks at the best of times, but arguing about history? Jeez!

Ah...but the point is Spurs over the past 57 years have been one of the biggest/richest clubs in England and yet have failed to be Champions  of England which is a pretty poor performance, and what's more, i don't see them being champions anytime soon.

(Pss..Santi...in those 57 years Arsenal have been champions SIX times 😎)

15 hours ago, maximuss99 said:

But. as always

and being bundled

Atleast we got in the CL!!!!  You can stick to your mickey mouse league where you belong.  And when you actually get to play the decent EPL sides will see what Arsenal are really made of which will be in december when you have three top six clubs to play in as many weeks.

I'm presuming your defense will be shown as weak as it really is and your midfield will lack the fight and disintegrate under pressure then we can all resume laughing at Arsenal Fa TV.

Plastic club and plastic support.😆

2 hours ago, carmine said:

Atleast we got in the CL!!!!  You can stick to your mickey mouse league where you belong.  And when you actually get to play the decent EPL sides will see what Arsenal are really made of which will be in december when you have three top six clubs to play in as many weeks.

I'm presuming your defense will be shown as weak as it really is and your midfield will lack the fight and disintegrate under pressure then we can all resume laughing at Arsenal Fa TV.

Plastic club and plastic support.😆

Its the same old tippy tappy football all over carms....funny to watch.

46 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Its the same old tippy tappy football all over carms....funny to watch.

Well lets see....so far Arsenal have proven they can scrape past bottom half table clubs, lose convincingly to one of the best sides and beat europa league sides that no ones ones heard of.  And that guy got the gall to come on here trying to take the p*ss!!!!😆

9 minutes ago, carmine said:

Well lets see....so far Arsenal have proven they can scrape past bottom half table clubs, lose convincingly to one of the best sides and beat europa league sides that no ones ones heard of.  And that guy got the gall to come on here trying to take the p*ss!!!!😆

Its a pleasure to have a mouthy gooner here though!

14 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Its a pleasure to have a mouthy gooner here though!

It is....shame Chicoq doesn't post too!!!

Thanks Totts supporters for your warm response to a NEW member😄

Your return contrIbition to my maiden posts, on the Footy Forum, prove how brittle you really are😚.

One solitary League Cup win ,in nearly 2 decades, would make anyone brittle, so i understand your plight😄

BTW 

Welcome to Thursday night footy😄

10 minutes ago, maximuss99 said:

Your return contrIbition to my maiden posts, on the Footy Forum, prove how brittle you really are😚.

One solitary League Cup win ,in nearly 2 decades, would make anyone brittle, so i understand your plight😄

BTW 

We're not out of it yet Maximus!

26 minutes ago, maximuss99 said:

BTW 

btw, has anyone found Ozil yet, we heard he went missing a year ago?

These days he's more interested in politics (he'd better not check into the German embassy when he's next in Turkey - state inspired assassinations appear to be all the rage these days) and playing less taxing games on Twitter  (where he is reportedly "crushing it").

Still has 'flat track bully' cameo roles for us, to quote your reasonably accurate analysis of yore Carmine, and a couple of decent goals. I reckon Unai still has hopes of getting him to recover some of the motivation/consistency he once had.

I'm sure our new Gunner member can find one of your underperforming players to pick on and provide you guys with the 'banter' you so obviously crave. [Dunno why the font changed]

36 minutes ago, SantiSuk said:

These days he's more interested in politics (he'd better not check into the German embassy when he's next in Turkey - state inspired assassinations appear to be all the rage these days) and playing less taxing games on Twitter  (where he is reportedly "crushing it").

Still has 'flat track bully' cameo roles for us, to quote your reasonably accurate analysis of yore Carmine, and a couple of decent goals. I reckon Unai still has hopes of getting him to recover some of the motivation/consistency he once had.

I'm sure our new Gunner member can find one of your underperforming players to pick on and provide you guys with the 'banter' you so obviously crave. [Dunno why the font changed]

Nothing wrong with having a laugh, its the baiting (trolling) on our thread that i don't like.  Our new poster clearly takes it as it is which is sound.

Regards Ozil, i'm beginning to think he's just lost the love for the game and has become a journeyman.  In his prime he was such a talented  player and super effective, creating loads of goals for Ronaldo.  These days he's a borderline liability and simply goes missing too often.

If i were an Arsenal fan i would see a number of players, most in fact, looking rejuvenated, clearly liking the new regime and working well within Emery's new methods but in Mesut Ozil, quite the opposite.  I think Emery will lose patience sooner than later, as Ozil seems far more interested in a pay rise than playing.