Arsenal

MiG16

11 minutes ago, SantiSuk said:

Good boy Granit. Best quality we've got in the back half from a technical quality viewpoint IMO despite regular bloopers IMO.

Bladdy 'ell we're doing it again (when I thought otherwise at half time).

Oh ye of little faith 😀

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, maximuss99 said:

Very happy that our winning run has ended as it will take some pressure off .with our next match against Liverpool.

BTW

Mustafi is rubbish

Only a Gooner can take a positive out of dropping points 😀😁 some might say that there is now more pressure on the Liverpool game as you can't afford to drop points in 2 games running !

31 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Only a Gooner can take a positive out of dropping points 😀😁 some might say that there is now more pressure on the Liverpool game as you can't afford to drop points in 2 games running !

I have thought Liverpool will give them a right spanking.  

6 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I also note the murmering from maximus.....he hasn't much to say since he's not even an Arsenal fan.

Its just the same post from him over and over again.  Bang him on ignore, too dull for my taste.

9 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Yes their sorry limitations have been already exposed.

Liverpool will do so in far crueller fashion.

They are just a slightly better version of last season.  The top five sides will expose their defensive flaws which Emery hasn't really improved.  

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

Let us not forget also that the Arsenal goal was the result of a clear handball and should not have stood.

10 minutes ago, carmine said:

Let us not forget also that the Arsenal goal was the result of a clear handball and should not have stood.

I figure the shirt pulling cancelled out the handball.:smile:

On 10/29/2018 at 2:01 AM, alfieconn said:

Only a Gooner can take a positive out of dropping points 😀😁 

Spurs thread earlier:

“Considering the start we got i don't think we done too badly, in the end them capitalizing on a mistake we made and us not capitalizing on there's was obviously the difference. Possession was fairly even and we had spells where we put the pressure on although not really looking like scoring and obviously Pep was a bit worried which showed by the substitutions he made.“ A Conn

He loves Pwning himself. 

6 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

You'll do well to escape some serious buggery in your own back garden this weekend, regardless of mindset. 

All betting suggests a win for Liverpool

At least Maximuss has the  pride to go for a 1.,1 draw or nick it

not like the Totts fickle supporters who rolled over even before a ball was kicked,    against M/City

WIMPS

Archived