Arsenal

MiG16

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

watched that game...

at half time I was getting a tad bit upset :D

end of game Im vewy happy with the result. at 92nd minute I was just saying maybe we will get another goal...and the boys didnt disappoint me :D

MrToad also approves of the result :o

was a good way to cheer me up after my longgggggggg working week yayyyyyyy

Brief match report from Saturdays game by Arsenalworld.com......

Spurs made to look like monkeys in their own back yard - No surprise there then. The lads went to White Hart Lane, laboured a little to be fair, went a goal down, but kept their composure to run out easy winners in the end. Bale's opening strike was cancelled out by Adebayor's header, and then in the eightieth minute Cesc let fly with an unstoppable shot to leave Robinson on his arse. Ade rubbed salt into the wounds in injury time with a classy strike as the Spurs fans were heading for the exits - Will Jol be following them I wonder? - next up, Sevilla at home on Wednesday.

Brief match report from Saturdays game by Arsenalworld.com......

Spurs made to look like monkeys in their own back yard - No surprise there then. The lads went to White Hart Lane, laboured a little to be fair, went a goal down, but kept their composure to run out easy winners in the end. Bale's opening strike was cancelled out by Adebayor's header, and then in the eightieth minute Cesc let fly with an unstoppable shot to leave Robinson on his arse. Ade rubbed salt into the wounds in injury time with a classy strike as the Spurs fans were heading for the exits - Will Jol be following them I wonder? - next up, Sevilla at home on Wednesday.

Was there a game or something in London last weekend? Who are this Arsenal bunch and what are they shouting about? :o

certainly good result for Arsenal....

glad I made it back to town in time for the game tonight :o

Arsenal vs Derby

kick off in 2hours :D

You not going to watch the rugby tonight Mig?

Should get the three points easily tonight, although I'm split between the result. On one hand I want Arsenal to win so that I can get some points in the prediction league, and on the other I want them to lose so that United can close the gap on them.

This surprised me. From the BBC. Full article http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...nal/7009944.stm

Arsenal bullish over £200m income

Arsenal claim their new position as Britain's richest football club shows they do not need foreign investment.

Latest figures reveal the club's turnover has broken the £200m barrier after the move to the Emirates Stadium.

It was a pleasure watching Arsenal on Saturday night & thrashing the sheep was the icing on the cake. Adebayeour just gets better & better with each game he plays, let's hope they can keep it up. :D

:o You're just trying to be nice to MIG. :D

It was a pleasure watching Arsenal on Saturday night & thrashing the sheep was the icing on the cake. Adebayeour just gets better & better with each game he plays, let's hope they can keep it up. :D

:D You're just trying to be nice to MIG. :D

after calling me a grandma on another thread :o

but anyhow it was established some months back that most members of the footie forum secretly support Arsenal :D

OI!!!

wheres the mod when hes needed :o

by the way...grandma is kinda discriminatory...these days with the politically correct way to say things you'd have to rid of the gender reference and call me "grandperson" :D

:D You're just trying to be nice to MIG. :D

after calling me a grandma on another thread :o

but anyhow it was established some months back that most members of the footie forum secretly support Arsenal :D

I wasn't trying to be nice to the "old dear" :bah: but was my genuine thoughts about the current Arsenal squad.

I prefer grandperson :o

now can we get back on topic.... ie. how great Arsenal is and what beautiful football we play :D

carry on lads :D

and lasses...... I wonder if there are any here?

Wengers Policies

That old man with a permanent frown, otherwise known as Arsène Wenger, is known to have some strange methods of handling transfers and tactics. However, we have recently cracked the code on how Wenger decides on buying players for Arsenal. The players must follow most, if not all of these following criteria

1. He must be French

2. He must be shorter than Wenger

3. He must NOT be a striker

4. He must weigh equivalent or less than Wengers weight divided by pi

5. He must NOT be older than Wengers age divided by pi

6. He must NOT be remotely close to the skill level of Thierry Henry

7. He must NOT be from Britain, Guatemala, Canada or Uzbekistan

8. He must NOT be from any Premiership club

9. He must be faster than Wengers speed multiplied by the square of pi

10. He must have a funny name that can be manipulated into a verbal pun

11. He must be able to take candy from a Baby without a second thought.

12. He must be unable to shoot at goal

13. He must not be older than Robin Van Skillz.

14. He must get the Wenger seal of approval. This is when he has to be better than Francis Jeffers

15. He must have a bizarre name.

16. He must have a fake passport.

17. He must be under the age of 10.

18. He must NOT be able to score

19. He must score more goals than the age of the earth divided by pi squared.

Current squad, please correct me if i'm wrong MiG :o

No.1 no contact lens Lehmann Everybodies least favourite eccentric Kraut. I mean, no-one likes the Krauts anyway, but Lehmann has to be the least favourite. Balding and overly agressive, Lehmann is somehow <deleted> number one 'keeper.

No. 2 Abou Diaby Tall, gangly and black. Yes he is Patrick Vieira's clone with the talent gene missing.

No. 4 Cesc Fabregas A fiesty young Spaniard, who has the tendency to outclass almost everyone he plays against. Fabregas was lucky to be signed, because due to Wenger's policy of only signing players under 15, Cesc just made it!

No. 5 Kolo Toure Another player signed at an incrediby young age, in fact, Toure was signed whilst still in the womb of his deprived single mother. Widely-tipped to be the clubs new captain, simply because of his experience, 3 games for the club.

No. 6 Phillipe Senderos Rash, clumsy and Swiss and thus totally incapable when it comes to playing football. No wonder Wenger snapped him up from nowhere.

No. 7 Tomas Rosicky Strangely always pronounced as 'Rosisky'...hmm...stupid commentators. [i'll tell you what's strange; the amount of spelling mistakes in this article I've had to correct.] A Czech international with a name that seemingly no one knows how to pronounce.

No. 9 EDUARDO I have never heard of him neither.

No. 10 William (why the ###### is he captain?) Gallas Signed in a swap deal with Cashley Cole, both players wanting to leave the respective clubs. Loyalty these days, non-existent. Chelsea apparently still hold a grudge after finding out Cashley holds little to no talent.

No 11. Robin Van Skillz Like all young men, enjoys getting into needless fights with anybody and everybody/occasional Rapes. Completely left-footed and not a replacement for Thierry Henry.

No. 13 Aleksandr Hleb Brilliant in all areas of the game except shooting, passing and defending. Hleb is considered one of the three greatest footballers of all time. Commonly referred to the 'Holy Trinity of Football' he shares the accolade with Pele and Julian Dicks.

No. 15 Denilson Squad number=his age. Despite this, highly talented Brazilian. Their latest offering from the Brazil football factory.

No. 16 Matthieu Flamini Some say even he has forgotten his natural position.

No. 17 Alex Song Crap. Can't pass, head etc, hated by his own fans and has a pineapple on his head!

No. 19 Gilberto YET ANOTHER, one-named Brazilian. Solid, reliable and next season's captain, if he keeps up his off-field performances, says Mr Wenger.

No 20. Johannes Djourou Black yet Swiss - TOBLERONE!

No. 22 Gael Clichy The French Cashley Cole.

No.24 Manuel Almunia Perennial gay haired Spanish backup.

No. 25 Manu Adebayor Most famous for scoring against Manchester United, in what turned out to be the winning goal. However, this seems to be all his known for. But I think he's happy.

No 27. Manu Eboue Dressed up as a Tiger. Strange type of Roleplay!

No. 32 Theo Walcott Still curses the day he was named Theo. Scored against Chelsea though. he managed to run under John Terry's legs.

No. 69 Arsene Wenger Player-manager. Annually links himself with move to Real Madrid as a bargaining tool in contract negotiations

someone either has

1. too much time on his hands

or

2. having some bitter after-taste in his mouth

:o

Or 3. He has both of the above.

There could be a 4th though. He has just copied and pasted it from somewhere. :D

Oh! how did you guess! :D

It says the West Ham vs Arsenal match is NOT on TV in the UK. Does this mean it will not be available overseas either? or do the international sports channel have a different deal to what goes on with the local UK tv?

anyone?

It says the West Ham vs Arsenal match is NOT on TV in the UK. Does this mean it will not be available overseas either? or do the international sports channel have a different deal to what goes on with the local UK tv?

anyone?

No, only the big games on today, Man City v Geordies , Chelsea Fulham Liverpool wigan & Brum Man U. :o

Archived