Brexit has created chaos in Britain – nobody voted for this

webfact

1 minute ago, Grouse said:

I suggest you travel in the EU and have a look at how others manage so well. I flew back for treatment three years ago. Spent nearly one night, checked out and went private. Gone to the dogs.

Go back when you have something really serious to deal with.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Grouse said:

I suggest you travel in the EU and have a look at how others manage so well. I flew back for treatment three years ago. Spent nearly one night, checked out and went private. Gone to the dogs.

But it's free, do you think we should start charging as they do in other EU countries?

5 minutes ago, Grouse said:

I suggest you travel in the EU and have a look at how others manage so well.

Do you really think I have never lived and worked in the EU ? 

If you had read and been able to comprehend my comment, you would have understood that I said there was no EU comparison to the NHS.

The NHS is the only health system in the EU that is completely free at point of use.

5 minutes ago, vogie said:

But it's free, do you think we should start charging as they do in other EU countries?

I have a card. No charge anywhere in the EU.

Incidentally my Thai wife was rushed in to hospital in Germany with an ectopic pregnancy. No charge, private room, keyhole surgery, the works, spotless. I got drink as much beer as I liked while she was in?

13 minutes ago, Grouse said:

There is no equivalent to the NHS throughout any other developed western nation.

I was responding to this, Renegade. I may have missed something. Drinking at The Coal Hole on The Strand you see (coil 'oil)

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m sorry to hear that, but don’t judge the NHS in such an outcome,the NHS diabetic care and care maintenance is first class.

Yes, Wrexham was a disappointment. In fact intravenous Vancomycin for 3 weeks in Spain saved my foot! A lucky break in the end!

18 minutes ago, vogie said:

NHS care is not free.

It’s free at the point of need (perhaps the greatest claim the U.K. has to being a civilised country) but the bill goes back to the tax payer.

Archived